[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can't tell my bf I ever slept with a black guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1429961239365.jpg (6 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
1429961239365.jpg
6 KB, 230x219
>tfw can't tell my bf I ever slept with a black guy

You guys have no idea how hard femanons have it
>>
>>27702907
Im a femanon ;) too, femanon ;)
>>
This has got to be a joke, or some kind of bait. You're slutting around with guys outside your own race and now complaining to us, of all people, that you can't talk about it with your partner? You shouldn't mention your exes to them anyway unless they ask. If you're really a femanon as you claim, you need a reality check.
>>
>>27702907
if you were my gf I would be COMPLETELY fine with it

in fact I would ENCOURAGE it

PLEASE be my GF

[email protected]
>>
>>27702907
Whaaaaaaaa it's so tough to pass on nigger cock

They're such nice and interesting people too
>>
>>27702985

there's literally nothing wrong with racemixing though
>>
>>27702907
If you were raped I guess it's fine but if you did it without thinking of the consequences ie. aids then I'm afraid he's gonna let you go.
>>
>>27703339
From your perspective. I don't like it, and by anyone's standard, a girl who has banged a black dude is undesirable. She's tainted, and OP knows it. That's why she has to keep this a secret.
>>
>>27702907
>I was a whore and now I have to live with the consequences
Are you gonna scream muh soggy knees too because of this post?
>>
why would you even tell him, i'd never honestly tell my bf what i've done in the past

1. it would upset him for no reason
2. it doesn't matter at all, either you're a virgin or not (unless you got a disease)
>>
>>27702985
>This has got to be a joke
wow you're so perceptive man, you definitely don't have autism
>>
>>27702907

troll troll trolll

t r o l l
r
o
l
l

0/10

do not reply, respond, or post.

Cuck baiter OP is a man.

t. white femanon who knows
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.