[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you go/have gone to college (even if you dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1456303621309.jpg (52 KB, 780x688) Image search: [Google]
1456303621309.jpg
52 KB, 780x688
Reminder that if you go/have gone to college (even if you dropped out) then you are not an robot and you need to fuck off my board.
>>
>>27702771
>being too poor / stupid to go to college

no thanks i think i will stay
ill take a #4 with frys thanks
>>
>>27702771
Nice random requirements.

>if you can afford to smoke or take drugs you are not a robot
>>
>>27702771
If you don't go to college, but have barely any social life, while your classmates are having, going to parties, getting laid, finding their passions, falling in love without you, you are not a robot.
>>
File: big boi.jpg (11 KB, 290x249) Image search: [Google]
big boi.jpg
11 KB, 290x249
>>27702810
>>27702867
>>27702845

Its just a fact. It shows how normie you are by assuming i lack money or that i am not smart enough, any idiot can go to college.

A true robot drops out of high school. Doesn't matter if you dont go to parties in college, college just shows how much you actually do care about your life and how you work for what you want and how you have dream an ambitions.

True robots dont have ambition
>>
>>27702966
True robots have no money to afford it on smoking and taking drugs.
>>
>>27702966
The amount of replies agreeing with your idea of a robot should tell you something. But since you dropped out of high school I'm sure it's too hard for you to figure out what I'm implying.
>>
>>27703432
Implying that only smart people go to college. Have fun with a useless degree.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.