[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fell for the "only 8/10 6'3 tall chads can get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 1451260953821.jpg (84 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1451260953821.jpg
84 KB, 700x700
>fell for the "only 8/10 6'3 tall chads can get girls" meme
>don't even approach girls because of fear of rejection
>5 years later after high school
>meet with all my class mates
>they are all average or unattractive nerdy manlets, some betas
>they all have girlfriends
>ALL OF THEM
>average or attractive gfs
>most of them had multiple relationships
>some of them are even fucking married
>I'm literally the only KHV in the group
>I'm taller than them
>I look better than them
FUCK YOU /r9k/

YOU TRICKED ME FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME

YOU ROBBED 5 YEARS OFF OF MY LIFE

THIS ISNT FAIR

YOU TOLD ME ONLY CHADS GET GIRLS

REEEEEEE
>>
Your fault for believing anything posted here you fucking cuck. Jesus I feel for you, because your life sucks, but more than that I'm ashamed of you for being so stupid tbqh.
>>
>>27702679
this website is poison
>>
>>27702679
1. Women are using them due to their money.
2. They are beta providers.
3. They are a gap between chad dicks.
4. The women had so much chad cock no men with self respect will take them, except your ugly friends.

Wait a couple of years when they will be paying 50% of their income to their slut ex-wives while they suck on chad dick.
>>
>>27702679
Getting girls is really easy. All you have to do is talk to them. The worst that can happen is they shit on you.
>>
>>27703047
dont fall for this again man

you know the truth now op. ignore trolls
>>
They probably have higher social skills than up you.
None of those guys got gfs by approaching female strangers. Most of them got their gfs from their social lifes. If you were good enough socially to have a gf like them you would have had a social life where you met girls who liked you.
>>
>>27702679
>YOU TRICKED ME FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME
>YOU ROBBED 5 YEARS OFF OF MY LIFE
that meme started only like 2-3 years ago. before that this place used to be chill.
the invasion of bitter neckbeard neets fucked everything up
>>
>going on this website during your most vulnerable years
lel
>>
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

It's posted right there.
>>
>Average gf
>Chad

Anyway, you only need two things to be a Chad, good looks (7+/10) and an "I don't give a fuck about anything" attitude. That combo = Chad, even if he is 5'7" tall, if he is good looking and gives no fucks, he will get women.

The ultimate Chad killer is having a sense of shame or morality. That can easily turn a potential Chad into a beta orbiter.
>>
File: 1457716286187.jpg (546 KB, 800x752) Image search: [Google]
1457716286187.jpg
546 KB, 800x752
> he thinks /r9k/ is anything but satire
> he believes what is said on this board in general

this is what you get. This is why it was always a bannable offense to go on this site if you're under 18. You grew up here and had this shitty impression that people are serious with the memes.

I can guarantee about half of the people on this board have a relationship and only roleplay that they're pathetic. Another big portion are people who believe it and are trying to fit in. These people are usually underaged or grew up here and are younger than 20 y/o. And the last few percent are actually living a shit life.
>>
you want fish you have to go fishing. or just buy fish.
>>
>>27702713
This. OP will never get laid not because of r9k, but because he's so insecure that he the advice of anonymous NEETS over his own.
>>
>>27703047
Ladies and gents, this is what denial looks like.
>>
>>27703047
Great meme my friend.
>>
>>27702679
You had the potential to be a normalfag. I agree with r9k's theories because i am not one of you normal faggots. I approached girls and got rejected. Hence why i'm awaare women are looking for upper-tier men.
>>
>>27703235
>>27703116
>le it's all satire guise nothing posted here is real ;)

Fuck off
Women are whores, and if they date someone who looks like shit then they are most likely cucking him with an attractive male, using them for their money or after all these years of being a whore they need to settle and since Chad would never do that they go to look for the beta cucks

Sorry, but that's truth about women, women can't even notice an unattractive male until they need him
>>
>>27703116
>>27703275
>>27703302

He/she is correct, kids. There are exceptions, but generally that is the case.

In 10 or 15 years they'll most likely be broken up or divorced, most likely because she was "dissatisfied" or "money problems". Statistically this is how it goes, nothing wrong with saying it.

What OP doesn't understand is that it's your status, not just looks (which I should clarify do contribute to status, but do not usually make or break your status in any but the most extreme cases) which determines your success with women.
>>
>>27703349
Even chads get rejected though. Granted, not as often, but they do.

The thing about Chads is that they'll approach 10 girls and get rejected 9 times. Whereas us, we approach one girl and get rejected that one time, then call it quits.
>>
>>27703379
Remember what Louie CK said, and it's all true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUgQPzq6ifc

Also, another reason for women to date ugly guys is because they have huge mental issues
>>
File: 1355281970766.jpg (101 KB, 808x609) Image search: [Google]
1355281970766.jpg
101 KB, 808x609
>>27703405

>Whereas us, we approach one girl and get rejected that one time, then call it quits.

why are you lying on the internet?
>>
>>27703404
I'm sorry but that's another meme. Also, you use statistics to support your opinion, but there's no way of saying why the divorce took place.

If anything, do WE (as males) really want a 10+ year relationship? Of course it's gonna get stale after a while. It's called life.
>>
>>27703379
> there are people in this world that actually believe this
I know you're just posting it to get the thread rolling tho and to bait other people into despair.

>>27703404
> In 10 or 15 years they'll most likely be broken up or divorced, most likely because she was "dissatisfied" or "money problems". Statistically this is how it goes, nothing wrong with saying it.

Statistically there's an extremely low chance you'll ever break up with a virgin girl. Grasping for very low hanging fruits if you're in a relationship with someone with a dick mileage that could circle the entire planet. If a girl isn't a virgin, you're just asking for troubles

> but they all lose their virginity at 13 years old

Maybe in the fucking US or Germany where getting raped by a refugee is a rite of passage.
>>
>>27703494
>I know you're just posting it to get the thread rolling tho and to bait other people into despair.

Not the one to whom you responded but I knew majority of truth posted on /r9k/ before I even visited this place.
>>
File: 1451256672675.jpg (19 KB, 305x239) Image search: [Google]
1451256672675.jpg
19 KB, 305x239
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS

NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
File: forgot the moon.jpg (143 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
forgot the moon.jpg
143 KB, 500x475
>>27703436

>there's no way of saying why the divorce took place

There are literally studies on it, you silly lil' cunt :^)

Women are twice as likely as men to report """dissatisfaction""" in a marriage.

The main reason for wife-initiated divorce, which constitutes 70% of divorces overall, even higher if you count divorces where the wife pressures the husband to file so she doesn't have to, is supposedly "mental cruelty", which when they dig deeper, means "he's not around enough and doesn't pay enough attention to me." Usually because he's out working and creating the success that attracted her to him in the first place...after all, women's most important criteria when looking for a useful idiot...I mean husband...is his employment and income.

Actual abuse that would be a legitimate reason to divorce is cited much less than this "neglect". It's hardly "neglectful" towards a wife to work hard when you're doing it in large part to support her in the first place.

Add to that the laws and culture are arrayed against men and will allow women to bankrupt and emotionally destroy men even when the men did everything to make it work, and we see why marriage is so dis-incentivized for men today.

Ironically, men and women in committed but unmarried relationships report dissatisfaction almost evenly. Probably because the women in those unmarried relationships don't have the power to keep extracting resources from those men after terminating the relationship, as is the case in divorce.
>>
I come from a rich white neighborhood and most of my wealthy friend's dads are all white, tall, former frat bro millionaire chads and even then most of them are divorced

this provider beta thing is just a meme, everyone gets shit on equally
>>
File: alphafuxbetabux.jpg (174 KB, 699x335) Image search: [Google]
alphafuxbetabux.jpg
174 KB, 699x335
>>27702679
all of your classmates are getting cucked
only high status males get to have faithful women.
>>
>>27702679
you're probably a 2
>>
>>27703047
this. the other responders are roasties and white knights, ignore them! go MGTOW
>>
>>27703235
> muh satiarr
omfg you actually fell for this disclaimer? it's only used so the site won't get shut down for extreme views...
>>
>>27703428
I know this guy's a cuck and all, but his relationship comedy is good stuff
>>
>>27702679
>only 8/10 6'3 tall chads can get girls

I believe this but never reveal that I do. I (try to) act completely normal but inside I'm bitter as fuck.
>>
>>27703379

>goes on r/theredpill once
>le alpha male

try living in real life for more than two years instead of browsing the web then see if these insecurities still exist.
>>
They are normies and you are not.

That's as simple as it is.
>>
>>27703428
>nobody fucks down
except the male gender
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.