[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How genuinely fucked am I? Be honest.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
How genuinely fucked am I? Be honest.
>>
>>27702449
I've seen worse on here. There was literally a girl poster who showed a picture of her decaying teeth with a black spot eating her enamel.

Just brush more often. Tooth aches of any sorts is the most agonizing pain to experience.
>>
>>27702472
i remember that girl

i want to kiss her and tongue her decayed tooth hole
>>
>no tooth decay
fuck off normie
>>
>>27702472
>There was literally a girl poster who showed a picture of her decaying teeth with a black spot eating her enamel.
Was she otherwise cute? Pics?

>Tooth aches of any sorts is the most agonizing pain to experience.
Nope.
>>
Just got my first tooth pulled
only 2 more to go.
>>
>>27702575
Perhaps you're right. Let me clarify that it's one of the most miserable pain to experience.

Most agonizing would probably be broken ribs, or anything with the sternum.
>>
>>27702449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW3YHjWYzDI

not as bad as me, skip to 0:22
>>
>>27702646
>Most agonizing would probably be broken ribs, or anything with the sternum.
ever had a dry socket, senpai?
>>
File: the.png (93 KB, 535x150) Image search: [Google]
the.png
93 KB, 535x150
>>27702449
you don't have it worse than me bruv.
>>
>>27702715
>that random tooth growing way lower than the bottom row

how does shit like this happen?
>>
File: muhteeth.jpg (42 KB, 616x523) Image search: [Google]
muhteeth.jpg
42 KB, 616x523
Who decent teeth here?

inbrbon
>>
>>27703166
I don't know bro but I want to kill myself every fucking day because of it.
>>
>>27702715
lmao, just pull that fucker out
>>
>tfw my dentist never noticed the now obvious fact that I needed to go to an orthodontist
what a shithead
>>
>>27703261
Hodgetwin?
>>
>>27702449
Post your chin. Your lips look asymmetrical which may mean you have mandibular asymmetry which is MUCH worse than having shitty teeth
>>
File: 20150805_160118-1.jpg (116 KB, 525x361) Image search: [Google]
20150805_160118-1.jpg
116 KB, 525x361
other than the chips, feels p great.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.