[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I still can't get over today incident. So 5 dudes called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1456560335140.png (78 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456560335140.png
78 KB, 250x250
I still can't get over today incident.
So 5 dudes called me out in the middle of the classuni. I was surprised...everyone was surprised, even teacher...
So 2 of them was even more of a manlets then meI'm 164cm btw, and the other 3 was higher than me. I went with them to the corner, and one if them started to ask me about some robbery, that happend yesterday, like: "Have you left the class at this time", "Have you seen anyone?", etc. I didn't do anything, and I rarely walk outside of classrooms, but the point is that I was fuckin afraid! And not because of there suspicion, cuz I didn't even knew what they are talking about at first, but because of that moment. I was shaking, blinking like crazy, confidently staring at the floor, and answering like a little bitch. Gym haven't helped a bit, neither did healthy food. They don't suspect me, because there are people that can confirm I was in class, but the thing is that I always imagined myself someprobably for like last 8 yearskind of anime swordsman/investigator/mage that fugs everyone up, and now all of my fantasies broke. I only fought someone in middle school. Now I feel myself like the biggest pussy in the world. I wasn't even able to say anything, all that adrenaline fucked me up. I don't see any point in live now. Fuckin normies ruined everything. I don't know what to do. Give me some advice robots, please.
English is not my first language, because I live in a shithole country, sorry for mistakes
>>
Fuckin ritalin, addelar and modafinil are baned in country. I don't even know what type of pills can help me. Therapist gave me shitty antidepressants, because of which I was losing my mind even faster.
>>
Confident, original bump
>>
File: 1458807176869.png (686 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
1458807176869.png
686 KB, 473x704
There's only one solution...
A glorious one...
>>
>>27702882
a Final one.
>>
>>27702204
You're fine. The more you experience adrenaline the more you get used to it's effects. In those situations, it's best to live life like an idiot. Don't think too much about the future. Pretend there are no consequences (but don't be a total idiot).
>>
>>27702204
Don't post if you can't write coherently, what the fuck are you even talking about, you got nervous being questioned, big deal
>>
>>27703027
That incident completely ruined my fantasies... all of them...
>>
>>27702204
>anime swordsman/investigator/mage

All the cool anime badasses were victims originally. Guts was raped, Alucard was raped, p much every hero was an underdog at some point.

But on a more serious note, fear, adrenaline, and other unpleasant feelings are entirely normal. Badasses feel them too, it's just biology and you should remember that.
>>
>>27702960
This. Adrenaline is tough to handle. No shame in that man. Just do what you gotta do even if you act a little crazy when you're trying to deal with it.
>>
>>27703103
That you freaked out once? Well hate to break it to you even if you hadn't freaked out, you wouldn't have achieved those.
How come you still believed that, I mean you're here after all so you had to have had some life experience and realized you werent all that great, everyone here has already realized that.
>>
>>27703156
>>27702960
>>27703109
Thanks guys

>>27703464
I don't know, m8, I just had dreams, like everyone else
>>
>>27702204
You just need to take a martial art to learn to deal with and focus adrenaline. Adrenaline can mess up *anyone* without experience - that is why early soldiers' training is about freaking them out, triggering their adrenaline, and them forcing them to learn to deal with it.
You are fine - just young and inexperienced.
>>
>>27703616
It's good to aspire to something. But a reality check once in a while can help you realize what you still need to do, and it can help tweak your goals if necessary.
>>
>>27702204
Everyone freaks out the first couple of times they're talked down to.

When in those situation you have to have external presence and awareness and trust your intuition/instincts as you don't have time to think about what you're going to do, which can be really difficult if you're dreamy and thoughtful.

Chances are those Chads are far closer to being that badass anime swordsman than you are anyway. The whole point of fantasy is that is that it doesn't have to be reality. I constantly live in fantasy where I was female and ,my entire life has been trying to live with the fact that I'm not. When you have a fantasy you should think that this is how you want to be, not how are you actually.

tl;dr Fantasy are about how you want to be. Not how you are currently. You dream about being a badass anime swordsman because you want to be one, not because you are one.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.