[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell a Chad that i dont want to hang out with him but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1415319520689.jpg (106 KB, 947x734) Image search: [Google]
1415319520689.jpg
106 KB, 947x734
How do I tell a Chad that i dont want to hang out with him but still be cool enough to buy weed from him?

I have an 'associate" that is basically a chad and he considers me a friend despite the fact that I only call him for weed and nothing else. I dont like hanging out with him because its a reminder that women hate me.

Is there any way to to keep a chad at arms length that thinks you are a "bro" but not have him hate me enough to go around talking shit?
>>
If I were him I wouldn't sell to a sperg like you, too risky. If someone can't interact and be at ease with you, they probably don't want to sell you weed.
>>
>>27702142

just always pretend you are too busy to hang out
>>
>>27702142
Everyone sells weed these days, go find someone else if it is such a problem.
>>
Have a friendly convo with him once in awhile. Talk about things other than weed. Bullshit about something that interests him. If he wants to hang but you don't feel like it, remind yourself that sacrificing an hour is probably worth it for a solid connection
>>
>>27702422
That's some dumb faggot shit. We don't hang with the pizza guy after we get the pizza, same with the weedman.

Also just suck it up OP
>>
>>27702642
>we
Speak for yourself.. I smoke weed with the pizza man
>>
>>27702142
>I dont like hanging out with him because its a reminder that women hate me.
Maybe you could tell him that. It's spergy but who gives a fuck? You get what you want with no bridges burnt.
>>
find a new dealer ASAP, that guy will get busted soon enough,the best dealers are in and out in less than 30 seconds and never deal out of their own home.

this guy doesn't sell weed to make money
>>
>>27702824
Ah I see, so you eat pizza with the Weed Man then.
>>
>>27702890
>>27702642
>>27702623
>>27702444

I havent actually hung out with him, I saw that he was a Chad that women gravitate towards naturally to at a gas station so I actually got a mental warning to not chill with him
>>
>>27702142
just do what girls do to you
>>
>>27702142
>>27702934
>>27702550
It's really not that hard to find people in 2016.
lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=31617
>>
>>27702934
Fucking idiot detected. That's exactly how you get caught.
>>
If you don't screen your clientele you are street nigger tier.
>>
>>27702142
Idiot.

Always be sweet to your weed guy, he'll give you better draws.

And learn from your betters, watch his social maneuvers if he's so much more astute than you.

Learning opportunities abound for those with the wits to take them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.