[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with being boring and unwitty? The #1 issue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: OwevfaF.png (1 MB, 989x1179) Image search: [Google]
OwevfaF.png
1 MB, 989x1179
How do you deal with being boring and unwitty?

The #1 issue that i have when dating a girl is that i feel she's too witty and funny for me.

Is it actually a problem though? Would you date someone that was less funny and witty than you, but that were nice and friendly and shared your interests, morals and viewpoints?
>>
>>27702088
I have this same feel, it's awful.
>>
Me three

Original comment
>>
>>27702088
lmao, I have the complete opposite problem

girls aren't witty at all, they're boring conversationalists

there's a reason that female comedians suck, it's because women aren't funny
>>
File: 1407818511122.jpg (62 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1407818511122.jpg
62 KB, 640x560
No, because I know all humans are flawed and we've each got our own strengths and weaknesses. I don't have this huge inferiority complex you guys seem to have, where anyone performing even slightly better than you at anything will completely shatter your frail ego.
>>
>>27702169
but frogs what if i don't have strengths and only just weaknesses?

or if my strengths are useless stuff like playing lots of videogames and knowing lots about swords?
>>
>>27702088

I deal with it by not talking to any women at all unless its some old lady
>>
>>27702233
Then do what I did and smoke weed and watch every episode of pbs nova, and all documentaries you can in general. Then you'll have good general knowledge along with unique ideas because when you watch those baked you come up with zany ideas. And watch more stand up comedy and emulate their story style and delivery.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.