[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alexander Layko calls out /r9k/. What should we do? https:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
Alexander Layko calls out /r9k/. What should we do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veFx9Uw7arM
>>
>>27701833
>can drive a car

excuse me normie?
>>
>>27701833
why is he doing this retarded hairstyle?
>>
I still have not figured out if he is acting. He is really good in his videos.
>>
He is pretty much the average poster here
>>
>>27701897
It hides the baldness he is overly self conscious about.
>>
>>27701920
Oh he is acting, it is obvious when looking at his comments he makes jokes.
>>
He's right, I encounter so many normies. How exactly do we get them out, and if we can't get them out where do we go?
>>
>Tfw no friends
>Tfw no gf
>Tfw get creepy stares everywhere I go
>Tfw hear laugher in the distance look at that creep

The ride never ends robots
>>
>>27701897
>those sideburns

just why?
>>
>>27702069

Because he wants to be like his favorite anime character Lupin III.
>>
>>27701957
what fucking baldness?
>>
File: bald russian.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
bald russian.png
1 MB, 960x720
>>27702784
Are you the guy in the op pic?
>>
>>27702898
>thick hair
>"balding"
>>
>what should we do?
YOU should stop shilling your channel your fucking channel you normie
>>
>>27701833
Isn't this the same guy who went on a "nice guy" rant near the end of 2015?
I wish I had the link, that shit was funny
>>
>>27702940
Thick hair maybe if you were balding
Now I'm getting suspicious
>>
>>27702898

actually thats not accurate. my hairline looks more like an extreme widow's peak. like what vegeta has.
>>
File: hairline.jpg (192 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
hairline.jpg
192 KB, 960x720
>>27702898

This would be more accurate. It's just the corners that have receded.
>>
am i still a normie if it's been longer since I've had sex than from birth to when i lost my virginity??

it's actually been twice as long
>>
>>27703456
>I've had sex

Yes, you are a normie

Fuck off to reddit, moron
>>
>>27703473
Honestly I do think we should make an exception for those who had sex with a fat ugly chick at age 17, then spent the next five years completely alone and rejected, without a single positive experience with a female since then.

At the very least they should be categorized as cyborgs. Someone with a 95% rejection rate out of 20 girls certainly isn't a normie.
>>
This guy is a satirist and he's mocking us.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>27703691

yeah he totally looks like somebody the girls want. he totally looks like someone who doesnt get called a creep, pedophile, rapist, stalker, cereal killer, school shooter, etc just because how he looks. he totally doesnt look like the first person you'd blame if someone lost something. he's such a normie.
>>
>>27703749
This. Really silly how anyone who drives a car is automatically branded a normie despite the fact that they only drive because they're not lucky enough to be supported by their parents.
>>
Guy is a balding faggot with a downy face.
>>
File: 1393291902381.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1393291902381.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
>They dont belong on my forum

This guy is so narcissistic. Pic releated
>>
>>27703951

>Guy is a genetically inferior balding faggot with a downy face.
>He's just not trying hard enough!

Gotta love liberal ass normies and their doublethink.
>>
>>27704066
What are you talking about? I don't think him trying harder would help, he's a faggot. I was just pointing out his balding.
>>
>>27703691
I know this may surprise you but the shitty personalities you see being here are tangible people that usually frequent the various chat groups that spring up. When you can actually interact with the autism on a one to one basis you'll recognize that it's not mockery and most of the genuine userbase here is just fucked in the head.
>>
>>27703691

when normies step out of their sheltered world into the real world and are exposed to a grown ass man with untreated autism/schizophrenia it confuses them. it has to be some sort of act right?
>>
File: 4kpcbMI.png (49 KB, 491x377) Image search: [Google]
4kpcbMI.png
49 KB, 491x377
>>27704045
>implying most r9k isnt narcissistic and/or histrionic
>>
>>27701833
hahahaahahah, oh man, people still think /r9k/ was ever for genetically inferior betafaggots?
>>
File: Elliot and Friends.png (483 KB, 726x481) Image search: [Google]
Elliot and Friends.png
483 KB, 726x481
>>27705278
I think narcissism is often caused by feeling of inadequacy. Take Elliot Rodgers for example, everyone's quick to call him a huge narcissist, yet they don't focus on when he says things like "I wanted to talk to that girl, but she'd probably call me a creep" or "girls, all I've ever wanted was to love and be loved by you." I think the reason he had so many self photos on his Facebook was to basically ask "what's wrong with me?" which he also says many times in his videos.

So when Elliot says "I'm amazing, I'm fabulous", if you look at the way he says it, it seemed like he was saying it to try to stay sane and not let the misery of a life spent alone overwhelm him.
>>
>>27705711
>So when Elliot says "I'm amazing, I'm fabulous", if you look at the way he says it, it seemed like he was saying it to try to stay sane and not let the misery of a life spent alone overwhelm him.
lol no, that's actually what he thought. his entire autism manifesto is filled with shifting the blame to others and asking why nobody notices how much of a perfect gentleman he is.
>>
File: 1460059930892.png (142 KB, 212x273) Image search: [Google]
1460059930892.png
142 KB, 212x273
>tfw normies are taking everything good, qt's, dank memes, /r9k/
fuck you chads
>>
File: hawking_3136582c.jpg (37 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
hawking_3136582c.jpg
37 KB, 460x287
>>27705899
daily reminder that even stephen hawking wasn't as much of a loser as you looooooooooooool
>>
>>27701833
What language is he speaking at the end?
>>
>>27701833
Why do you feel that this situation requires action on our part?
>>
>>27705988
didn't stephen hawking also cheat on one of his wives with a live-in nurse they hired? while he himself was wheelchair bound? what a fucking chad.
>>
>>27706574
can't expect a man to do hardcore physics all day and not wanna bone afterwards. even schrodinger liked getting it on with everyone besides his wife
>>
>>27701833
cringe thread? this guy is worse than eggman

r9k is also satire, why the fuck anyone would talk about it on youtube let alone this seriously is beyond me. get help op
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.