[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has the most pathetic life? Tell us your story.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 16
File: 1459860626793.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1459860626793.png
167 KB, 636x426
Who here has the most pathetic life? Tell us your story.
>>
File: 20160405_101431.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160405_101431.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>>27701765
I'm a schizophrenic bipolar virgin college dropout with NO friends. My best friend (and last friend) died of a drug overdose. I have failed at everything I've tried. The most interesting thing to happen to me in the last year is being committed to a psych ward.
>>
I pooped in a cup today and wiped my ass clean on the curtains because i didnt want to leave my room
>>
File: merchant.jpg (69 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
69 KB, 501x585
>>27701765
Jews made me transgender and I don't know how to fix it
>>
>>27701828
plz kys
>>
>>27701872
Why? I rinsed the cup after and sprayed the curtain with deodorant. whats the issue
>>
>>27701804
>normalfag enough to go to college

you've already "failed" here
>>
>>27701765
You think you have it bad but I'm the lowest cast of furries, the kind that is not attracted to humans or animals, only furries/monsters/aliens/demons . . . to the point where I can't even fap anymore unless wearing my halloween costume and masturbating in front of the mirror.
I'm also schizophrenic and have cyclothymia.
I also pile up garbage into a filth castle instead of throwing it away.
>>
I'm a drug addict that constantly struggles with painkiller addiction I've been clean for 2 weeks but trying to ignore the urges by smoking a ton of tree
>>
>Have good grades
>pretty cool family
>literally friends with everyone
>depression

What am i doing wrong?
>>
>>27701919
I was forced to go by my family. I had no friends there.
>>
I have a girlfriend and 3 kids and i lurk here cause i wanna go back to being like you guys....
>>
>>27701765
26 year old KV, just about to start Uni for the 4th time (first 3 times I failed and dropped out), will spend my time there amongst 18 year old kids and I'll look and act like an autist. I have 1 friend, also a NEET, we never meet, only talk on Skype. Other than him I have literally no contact with the outside world, I don't know anyone else other than my family and my one friend. Don't have FB because no point. Never go out of my room (I live with my parents), I have 5 auto-immune disorders (including mild vitiligo, myasthenia gravis and 3 less serious ones). No hobby. 13.5 cm (5'3 or something) penis. Manlet (5'9) and chubby.

When I fail Uni this time I'll prolly an hero. Your move Robots.
>>
File: image.png (173 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173 KB, 640x400
>itt normies pretending to have a "tuff" life
>>
junkie virgin, really the worst feel.
>>
>>27701804
normie out

>>27701828
normie out

>>27701847
normie out

>>27701976
normie out

>>27701981
normie out

>>27701982
normie out

>>27702018
normie out

>>27702143
normie out
>>
>>27701804
What do you do in your free time? Just curious.
>>
>>27701976
Post pics of trash pile pls
>>
>>27702143
Yiu call yourself NEET, but you're about to go to college? Fuck off normies.
>>
>>27702359
Play video games and have psychotic episodes
>>
>5'2 feet tall
>weight is 50 kg (idk what that is in pounds)
>small dick
>autistic
>big nose
>>
>>27702509
What vidya games do you play?
>>
>>27702247
I'm not a normie.
I'm an INFP
>>
>>27702547
CSGO and chivalry, mostly.
>>
File: 1409841509026.png (233 KB, 646x439) Image search: [Google]
1409841509026.png
233 KB, 646x439
Getting to play as Darth Vader in Battlefront is literally the highlight of my day.
>>
>>27701765
My dick is 5" when erect I have frenulum and weird bumps on my dick. I also have huge breasts and get taken advantage of at work.
>>
>>27702561
I play both of those as well. We should play together sometime.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/lilstumpz
>>
>>27702586
Word. Any Jedi is fun to play as, honestly.
>>
>have ok job
>live in apartment in a good location
>able to buy games, books, weed and anything else I want to entertain myself
>hopefully about to start in uni this year
>have a good amount of friends
>able to entertain people and make them laugh

Yet I'm constantly self conscious, haven't been in a relationship yet, randomly have days with depression and suicidal tendencies and don't have any hopes or ambitions for the future. Meanwhile, my friends who're unemployed, haven't moved out and live off measly pocket money seem to be doing fine emotionally.
>>
>>27702809
When I get home I'll add you
>>
>>27702873
Get out of this thread. I didn't ask for boring, normie life stories, I asked for the WORST life stories.

There is nothing special about you. Thinking "hurr durr well sometimes I get sad" doesn't mean shit.
>>
>depression
>anxiety
>neet
>walk to mcdonalds daily (2 miles each way)
>watch anime
>eat
>drink
>sleep
That's about all there is to it
>>
>>27703293
Where do you get your source of income?
>>
>schizo
>neet for years
>live alone
>only eat junk food
>never leaves the apartment
>smokes 40 cigarettes a day
>my mom buys groceries for me
>my mom washes my clothes
>my mom cleans my apartment
>no education whatsoever
Do I win
>>
>>27703293
Grandparents died with money and I got welfare
>>
>>27703653
how old are you you sad piece of shit
>>
>had 2 friends growing up
>both ditched me as soon as they had other people to talk to
>got bullied a lot at school
>skipped school a lot to avoid bullying and left with bad grades
>became a neet shutin after and have been that way ever since
>spend almost all my time online but have never had online friends

23 now, finished school in 2009, britfag btw.
>>
>had one friend in highschool
>have no friends in college
>whenever I'm not at class, I'm sitting in my room playing vidya or on 4chan
>eat only junk food
>was beaten as a child
>am currently being harassed by a gaymer girl stacy who's constantly threatening to call the campus police on me for "harassment" because I helped one of her orbiters not be such a beta
>failed intro to IT (which is required for CS majors at my school for some fucking reason) but get A's in all my high level programming courses
>alternate between being addicted to caffiene, cigs, and benzos
>>
>>27702809
>6 hours of shower with your dad simulator
>>
>>27703076
>not at home
fuck off normie
>>
>>27704778
More about the Stacey, anon. Something tells me you're not telling the whole story.
>>
Middle school dropout here
Spent 7 years in my room on the Internet
>>
>>27701765
>Tell us your story.

its normal for me to just avoid thinking about shit like this so no i cannot.
>>
>>27703489
you are not very wise are you
>>
>>27705005
Ok, I'll type it out for you senpai if you're willing to wait for the long version.
>>
>>27705388
okay let's hear it
>>
I was raised in a house mixed of white & blacks. Exposed to gang and rape culture at ~10yo. My mother and father physically fought in front of us. Dad walked out at 8, mom OD'd at 14. Sent to live with grandmother who was addicted to benzos and had early stages of alzheimers. She was verbally, physically and emotionally abusive to us. I feel like shit about myself bcse literally every1 ive known has walkd out on me at some point. Neet shut in loser who has literally zero friends. I dont go out on weekends or hang out with people. Im just home 24/7. I pity myself too much to do anything and have become depressed because I dont do anything. Dont want to try though because i always fail. Every time i try to do something it doesnt even bring me close to where i need to be. Because of upbringing have dated niggers all my life. Live off nigger bf right now. Hate his guts. Hate hos family. He is ghetto, they are all ghetto. Every black person ive ever met has been ghetto. He abuses me daily. Has choked me to the point where ive blacked out on numerous occasions. Every one of my nigger bfs was abusive as well. Now am racist but cant leave him (cant support myself) and even if i did leave him no respectable white man would want me after having nigger cum in me. Im lost, lonely, unsuccessful, and too emotionally/mentally fucked up to even begin to know how to dig myself out of this hole. Have tried several times to become an hero but cant even do that right and just ended up in a psych ward. Been jailed several times over disputes with ny nigger mixed family and drugs (weed).. all this ive typed and its still just the tip of the iceberg but am too autistic to be able to explain my feelings. Cant do it. Cant empathize with other people. Dont understand why they are all so happy to struggle and work themselves to death. No one likes me. No one truly loves me. Im not even ugly or a bad person. Jus misunderstood and have emotiobal problems i need help wrkng thru but no one cares.
>>
>going to uni
>depressed
>pushing my friends away
>no gf in 5 years
>fail at everything i try to do
>will never be the man i want to be because I'm a loser

You know, the usual.
>>
>>27701765

I'm an ugly alcoholic manlet wizard.
>>
>>27704975
I was at my therapist.
>>
>>27705644
Well okay, since you asked.
>2 years ago
>be 17 year old me, freshman in college
>join gaming club expecting to make friends with other sweaty autists like me
>it's not sweaty autists
>it is normie club, full of gaymer grills and beta orbiters with a couple semi-chads thrown in
>whatever, they seem like nice people and I don't know anyone else so I may as well see how it goes
>end up befriending a couple of normie girls and a couple weird betas
>one gaymer grill is named Heather
>as I came to find out, Heather is a massive fucking cunt
>greasy fucking hair no matter what, poor sense of fashion, has this shrieking voice that makes me want to shoot myself
>I'm not the only person who can't tolerate her, but I decide to let her think that I don't hate her in order to ruse her and gather information because of what I saw her doing
>she also views me as not an orbiter, because I was taken at the time, so she shows her true colors more
>this is where a guy I sort of know and feel really bad for comes in
>let's call him Joe
>Joe is tall and scrawny and pretty autismo, transferred to my school in my first semester
>he actually has severe ADD (and probably asburgers, judging by his social interactions)
>Joe ends up really liking Heather because apparently every girl that's ever talked to him treats him like a retard and Heather is semi-decent to him
>however, every time her and I are in a group without Joe, she shit talks him like no fucking tomorrow
>she does this with a ton of people, but goes way too far with this guy and it makes me feel so fucking bad for him
>>
>>27705941
>talks about how he's a creepy stalker (but she won't tell him to go away and seeks him out when she wants free shit)
>she saying fucking awful shit about this guy, so much more than the other orbiters
>talks about how he provides her free food and free gifts and whatever
>see her on facebook trying to talk him into buying her lingerie from Victoria's Secrety in exchange for giving his debit card back that she found in the cafeteria
>the poor kid is having so much shit talked about him by everyone because all the orbiters believe what she says about him
>simultaneously he's spending a ton of money on her because he doesn't know any better, for all he knows, she's being nice to him
>drives her around and is her personal army, despite only knowing her for 3 weeks
>eventually the poor guy works up the courage to ask her out only to get screamed at in public in front of all his friends for being a "stalker"
>Joe's reputations at a new school is completely destroyed
>me and Joe become pretty good friends over this time
>give him advice, let him cry on my shoulder, and send me sappy text messages about how he can't stop thinking about her
>try my best to help Joe out as I'm his only true friend
>I actively avoid Heather during this time, which she takes great offense to
>she starts spreading shit about me
>to the point where I have to break up with the person I was dating because they believed this awful shit too
>I don't want to go into how bad it was, but it was pretty fucking terrible stuff she was saying
>lose all my "friends" (no real loss though, they were all cucks)
>dirty looks everywhere I go because it's a small college
>>
>>27704956
Don't judge me, we're all losers here.
>>
>>27705961
>the one time that really fucking pissed me off, I was by myself browsing /fit/'s fat people hate threads on my phone, she came up behind me and announced what I was reading, and that I was the worst person in the world for reading that stuff
>looks of disgust from everyone around me
>eventually I get sick of it and tell her to cut it the fuck out
>call her an ugly fucking bitch and tell her to stay away from me
>tell her best friend that she's also an awful enabling cunt and to keep away
>now I have no friends except Joe and everyone thinks I'm an awful big mean bully for telling the gaymer grill to leave me the fuck alone
>campus police has been called 3 times on Joe because people think he's going to shoot up the school or some shit, but he's not
>the gaymer grill's orbiters have sent the police to his house because he also told her to fuck off, and now his parents think he's mental
>it got to the point where my roommate moved out because I said that I disliked Heather and for some reason that makes me the devil
I'd love to beat the shit out of her, but I don't want assault on my record.
>>
27, virgin, never had a job, still live at home with mom.
>>
>>27705009
Nice dude, I'm honestly envious. I would spend my whole life playing vidya games if it was sustainable.
>>
>>27705991
>27
>never had a job
shit how?
>>
>>27705705
You might win this thread. What state do you live in? I'd be willing to help you out if were close.
>>
>>27706029
being lazy and afraid of the outside world.
>>
>>27705986
you should get assault on your record
>>
>>27705986
>I'd love to beat the shit out of her, but I don't want assault on my record.

Just beat the shit out of her woth a mask on (at night). If you're not a dumbass, there's no way it could be traced back to you. You would be doing this world a favor, and you might even change her for the better.
>>
>>27706060
Im living in Florida
>>
>>27706157
>>27706171

To be quite honest familia, (inb4 grill get out), I'm a female competitive weightlifter and I could snap her like a twig. My femaleness would probably allow me to get away with it too, as bad as that sounds.

Don't van me this is purely a work of fiction.
>>
>>27706273
Sorry, I'm in the shithole that is Maryland.

You should definitely get the hell out of that lifestyle, though. Do literally amything, even if you can't support yourself for a short time. Get all the money you can (even if it means stealing it from your horrible nigger bf) and take a train as far away as you can. Contact homeless shelters and they will help you start a new life.
>>
File: 1439243340907.gif (415 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
1439243340907.gif
415 KB, 500x469
>>27706002
It's all fun and games until your parents want you to get a job.

I'm not in a bad position honestly, parents are doing well for themselves, They just want help with bills. I have money in the bank from a accident I was in when I was a kid and they don't make me spend it.

Doing courses atm to be employable, so I can at least get a casual/part time job.

I was always planning to go to uni in my twenties because I had no idea what I was doing when I was a depressed teenager. But even in my early twenties I still don't know what.

Never had gf, not really any friends since early teenager years. I've been really sheltered with my family.
>>
>>27706454
I actually have family in MD but theyve all said they dont have room for me. Have considered stealing money from him before, think I should do it. Contemplated just being homeless, think it would be better than this. Probably should just try to get a job despite socially anxious
>>
File: 1433296511197.png (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433296511197.png
51 KB, 400x400
I'm a 25 year old KHV pedo who faps into loli panties while looking at loli hentai involving panty shots. I also have a diaper fetish and a bugchasing fetish. I also smoke weed on a daily basis. About half my paycheck goes to weed.
>>
>>27705705
OP of this post.. does anyone have suggestions on what thread is best for making friends? Itd be nice to have someone even just to email, a like minded person not a normie
>>
>being an army man from 19
>living in a shitty country where no one cares about each other
>smoking cigarette from 16
>fighting in Syria
>lost an eye
>lost my humanity
>fighting for country which its not even my own country and home
>feeling really bad for people I`m killing
>know that for a fact gonna lose my head by ISIS
>and knows that when I`m returning to my home no one still gives a shit about what I`m done and I ain`t have my previous friends
>25 and looking like an oldman
>>
>>27701804
I'll be your new friend senpai
>>
>>27701765
I heard beer cans to use as piss bottles instead of going upstairs to use the bathroom.
>>
File: crying-face-dawson1.jpg (79 KB, 1024x734) Image search: [Google]
crying-face-dawson1.jpg
79 KB, 1024x734
>>27705969
no we not. eberytime i tell about my life its just gtfo normie. ergo no loser i guess
>>
ITT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM

FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GOD FUCKING DAMN
>>
>>27706790
I want to hear about your life
>>
File: 1438569415632.jpg (69 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1438569415632.jpg
69 KB, 500x502
>>27706029
same here. i just studied two times

eurofag btw
>>
>attractive face, funny and I go to a good uni
>khh virgin
>can barely talk to people except for close family or people who I've talked to before and bonded with
>have anxiety when talking to store clerks and waiters
>can't talk to girls and I'm known as the wierd guy who doesn't talk to girls
>sperg out all the time, thus considered a freak
>women don't hate me at first, then they talk to me and after 10 mins they realize the truth
>also manlet, aspergers and ocd (real ocd not the one normies pretend to have)
I'm also not self-conscious how wierd I am until I am told so, how the fuck to people manage to even have conversation s with others I barely have friends and they are all losers or shut-ins
>>
>>27706724
Are you Iraqi or something?
>>
File: 1460063684202-408855072.jpg (663 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
1460063684202-408855072.jpg
663 KB, 1456x2592
>>27706784
Those are the ones that are filled already. I think about a month's worth.
>>
File: why.png (51 KB, 102x180) Image search: [Google]
why.png
51 KB, 102x180
Every day I dream of being a cute anime girl. Not joking, makes want to an hero
>>
>>27706844
>funny
>can barely talk to people
how do you know you're funny then?
>>
>living in a 3rd world country
>shitty degree
>24 years old and still a virgin
>living with parents
>diagnosed with paranoid psychosis and severe depression
>dad has lung cancer phase 3 getting chemo treatment and needs to be taken care of
>no friends let alone a girlfriend
>wagecuck
>really into art, music and shit so hard to find people with same taste
>>
File: 1450566140640.jpg (24 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
1450566140640.jpg
24 KB, 480x516
>>27706824
forget it. but i dont mind you telling me your story
>>
>>27701765
25 y/o khhv, aspergers, adhd, dropped out of school, no social ability, friends etc. I work in a food factory with my hands in a tub of bacon or fish all day. Lurk all night. End me
>>
File: 1311302721168.jpg (9 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1311302721168.jpg
9 KB, 280x280
>>27706962
this is possible. since you made some experience speaking in front of people or talking to relatives and what not. you can be the funniest most outgoing human being if youre in a situation you either cant escape or you feel rather comfortable and still be to dump to get the selfconvidence from these experiences that you would need in order to speak to new people. at least thats how i have experienced it
>>
>>27701765
>NEET for a year
>wasting away my degrees
>living with parents
>shut-in
>anxiety because I barely go outside
>depressed because of past abuse
>teeth melting and painful because of bulimia and lack of dental hygiene
>fat
>considering suicide because of teeth situation
>>
>>27705705
>>27706992
I already posted mine its the first one
>>
>>27706939
I wish was cute anime girl. Wish to be anyone but myself. Youre not alone
>>
>>27704550

Blocxxxxxxxxx
>>
File: disgusted pepe.jpg (90 KB, 951x840) Image search: [Google]
disgusted pepe.jpg
90 KB, 951x840
>>27701765
>it's another "look how much more pathetic I am than you, you normie" thread
>>
> 24; KV (technically)
> Accidental child; mother had me when she was 17
> Father committed suicide via shotgun when I was 16; discovered his body
> Irrational fear of dogs and cats after being attacked by my grandma's dog AND cat in the same day
> Sexually abused by three women (Sunday school teacher; babysitter; high school senior) when I was 5-12; psychologically fucked me up
> Sexually unappealing; have a permanent wart/birthmark on my penis that could be confused for an STD
> Bullied all throughout school; attempted suicide twice in high school
> Wagecuck; the only reason I got the job (and haven't been fired) is because my mom called the senior managers where I work and literally cried to them, begging to give me the job. They think I'm retarded
> Unable to drive due to depth perception issues
> Mother forces me to go out once a month and see a movie with her in the theater. "Surprised" me with tickets to Star Wars, and ended up being in a crowd full of teenagers who kept giggling and making fun of me
> Live five minutes from a major city but have never been/seen it in person
> Teeth rotting away due to poor dental hygiene. Breath smells like shit; even worse with gum
> Had thumb amputated when I was 20 after nervously biting the nail, picking everywhere, and ignoring a pretty bad infection
> Unable to play vidya due to the above
> Severe insomnia as my neighbors loudly play music from 8 PM to 3/4 AM every day.
>>
File: 1458082544243.gif (804 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458082544243.gif
804 KB, 300x300
>>27707417
>holding contests over who has a worse life

none of you have it hard, you could change any day you want to. you only have yourself to blame for this.
>>
>>27701765
Be middle eastern sand nigger
The rest explains itself.
>>
>>27707442
Thats what all the fucking normies I know tell me too
>>
>>27707423
You might as well be retarded what with all the issues you have. What makes you keep on living?
>>
>be 15
>playing MW2
>Believed my sister hated me back then
>Sister had a best friend who I had a crush on
>Crush came into our house one day, this was rare so I quickly got anxious
>Crush kept randomly coming into my room trying to start conversation, me having social anxiety answerd questions with "Yup", "Cool" etc.
>Crush says "I love you".
>Now my anxiety is hitting the roof, a ton of thoughts flooding my mind, the biggest thought that pops up is "She's lying, her and my sister are doing this to make fun of me or something"
>Reply "ok"
>She stares at me for another 5 seconds
>She leaves my room

aha... ahahaha
>>
>>27707512
being a sandnigger is literally a jackpot these days in europe, you can rape and steal and no one will give a shit because that would be racist
>>
>>27707621
>implying I'll ever leave my shitty country, I'm broke and the country's financial situation is looking grim, I live here and I die here, no escape.
>>
>>27707615
she probably was making fun of you though
when she realized her scam failed she withdrew miserably

never trust women anon
>>
>>27707652
just hop in on the refugee train, claim you're syrian or some shit, you don't even need passport or anything
>>
>>27706584
Do it, just be a hobo. There's so many people who do the same thing and manage to get back on their feet.

I honestly feel for you and would offer you a place if I could, but the cost of living here is too high. I'm planning on moving within the next year because this cold place makes me depressed.
>>
>>27707706
I won't lie I did consider being a political refugee since many in my country did, but seeing how Syrians are flooding Europe and how Donald trump is going to kick all non whites, there's really nowhere decent to go rape and steal in.
>>
>>27706651
YOU ARE NOT OP I AM REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27706724
Look on the bright side. You het to wear an eyepatch.

Post pics of it pls.
>>
>>27707833
Lel sorry i meant that i was OP of the post i had in the blue eh heh heh
>>
>>27708115
Its k mayn

I would like a similar thread desu.
>>
>>27708185
There is no shame in the hobo life. You can go where you want, when you want. Total freedom. Of course you would have to worry about the occasional creep, but it'd be better than what you're going through now.

I wish you the best of luck anon.
>>
>>27707800
Yeah MD is awful; cold, expensive, and the nigs outnumber the whites. Lived there for only 6mos in 2011 before coming back. But you know anon, youre giving me hope. Making the hobo life sound good. Doubt Id actually have to doo it for long anyway.
>>
i'm an ISTJ
it feels good desu
>>
>>27708227
Were all /b/rothers here, maybe thats all weve needed all along anon-kun
>>
>>27708266
Thanks anon. Ill do it. But since im a beta fag prob gonna wait til he kicks me out again
>>
>>27705705
This ftw!
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 233x216
>>27707377
I need to get out of here.
>>
>>27708416
Idk if I should be flattered or even more depressed if I win
>>
>>27701765

>fat
>manlet
>can't drive
>no savings
>failed so much at uni that my 3 year degree is going to take 7 years
>socially awkward
>rarely leave the house
>bad teeth not terrible but not good
>diagnosed aspie but too mild to qualify for bennies
>pretty sure friends look down on me

Have gf so im apparently a megaChad though fuck me right
>>
>>27708497

Forgot to mention that I'm 26
>>
I've arranged to drive two hours to a couple I've never met so they can dress me up as a girl and fuck me. I've just a wank and now I'm wondering what in the almighty fuck have I done. Get on my level
>>
>>27705705
There are tons of robots or even regular anons who would take you in. You should find someone reasonably close on /soc/, chat with them a bit over skype so you know they're not insane, and just leave your place someday and never go back.

Your life can be much better. Not everyone cares what race you've dated before. Only the /pol/ types.
>>
>>27707652

Yeah but you can join isis and at least get a sex slave for a bit until a Russian or NATO bomb or kills you
>>
>>27708518
that sounds fun though
>>
>>27708518

Fuck I'd do that if I was young and feminine looking it'll be fun m8 it's not even gay it's a bi 3way
>>
>>27708533
thank you anon, Im going to check out /soc/ right after I post this.
>>
>>27702247
normie out

>>27702247
normie out

>>27702247
normie out

>>27702247
normie out

>>27702247
normie out

>>27702247
normie out
>>
>>27708552
>>27708579
Don't get me wrong, it sounds amazing and I'm looking forward to it - till I come, and then I get the post ejaculation guilt and feel like a fucking spanner

What happens when I do that there? It's going to be a bit more guilty when two hours away from home, tied up, dressed up, and getting spitroasted by a strap-on and a 8 inch cock
>>
Not as bad as some of you, but still

>There's only been four nights of 2016 where I didn't chug 10 ounces of vodka in one go, thanks to my alcoholism
>>
>>27708673
You should get on the 12 steps
>>
>>27708673
Hey, could be worse. At least sounds like you're decently rich to be able to afford that
>>
>>27708647
You have to work through thtat yourself. I used to feel the same when I first started masturbating to gay porn, but honestly whatever your thing is its cool. Why feel guilty? You like it, so whats wrong with that?
>>
>>27708733
I'm worried only the sexual part of me likes it, and if I indulge it too much it could mess me up. I don't know where to draw the line
>>
>sickly morbidly obese, bad skin condition, teeth rotting out of my skull, ugly as sin
>in bed 24 hours a day for the past decade, only get up to piss, shit or eat
>shut-in and only human contact in the last decade is my father who is a shut-in disabled schizophrenic alcoholic NEET
>no income, leech off father's NEETbux
>no relationship with mother, disowned me
>2 older normie sisters who haven't acknowledged my existence in over a decade
>never learned to drive, never had a friend, never had a family friend, never learned basic life skills, the most useless and pathetic human being to ever exist, escapist internet addict since i was 8 yrs old, dropped out of school when i was 13

when my father kicks the bucket i am going back to the dirt where i belong
>>
>>27708851
If this is all true I think you're too far gone for redemption. I'd say you were fucked from the start with a dad like that but your sisters got out, why didn't you?
>>
>>27705705
>rape culture
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>27705705
Moral of this story: Don't commit miscegenation, kids!
>>
>>27708821
Ahh I see anon.. well youll have to build up your ability to moderate then. Maybe next time youre looking at an 2hr drive think to yourself, do i reeallly need to do this or can I keep searching for people closer/bettermatch etc. I wish you luck, i know what its like to get consumed by something
>>
It's threads like these that make me feel bad for coming here sometimes. I basically have everything in life made except that I haven't even had a female friend since elementary school.
>>
>got a roastie who has two kids pregnant

No one can beat me.
>>
>>27708894
Yeah but arent the niggers mostly the ones responsible for it?
>>
>>27708915
Truer words have never been typed before, anon
>>
>>27708944
I appreciate the advice anon, it's something to think about

When I think about the two hours though I just think I'd be sat at home wasting my time in front of dota instead. Might as well get out there and do something fun
>>
>>27708894
OP of that post here, can I ask why? Im not a feminist or SJW but in my xp niggers definitely think its okay to rape people.
>>
>>27709074
I cant refute that logic. Besides, road trips are fun.
>>
No friends, no family, no job

Just me on my own 24/7 slowly starting to lose it
>>
>>27709161
NEETbux?

Oregano comment masser
>>
>>27709195
Neetbux and i inherited my parents house after they died
>>
>>27707423
>> Sexually abused by three women
Nice meme, but a woman can't rape a man, not even when he is underage.

God, if only some woman has abused of me while kid, at least I wouldn't be virgin nowadays. Fucking lucky normies.
>>
>>27707423
>permanent wart on penis
you win...
>>
>walking down the campus to the dorms
>two girls walk by me
>pop a boner
>look around and starts to follow them
>follow them to campus, apparently they are going to parking lot
>I feel as if im socializing
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>they turn around and see me
>I shit my pants
>running back to dorms awkwardly with some shit in my pants
>never talk to those girls again
daily routine
>>
>>27709414
>obese
>just read post tagged above and laughed really hard
>gravity pressure of my body fat bouncing up and down while laughing just broke my chair
>couldnt get up
>currently on my floor beside my broken chair with my laptop on top of my man breasts
>>
>>27706724
kurd? iraqi? turk? what?
>>
>>27709352
>God, if only some woman has abused of me while kid, at least I wouldn't be virgin nowadays. Fucking lucky normies.
Or you can fuck a pure underage girl ;)
>>
>>27707423
>attempted suicide twice in high school
How did you manage to fuck that up twice?
>>
>>27705991
shit this is me
I just turned 27 last week too
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.