[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I study Computer Science"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: 1456089499948.jpg (331 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456089499948.jpg
331 KB, 768x1024
>"I study Computer Science"
>>
>study
>comp sci

lol
>>
>>27701429
I don't study I also don't do my labs. Today I have some assembly language labs due that I am not going to complete.

I don't look like that I am a cool guy who understands what is going on in the world. I'm not some clueless asperger, I have access to the internet and I make use of it with self-actualization.
>>
I'm a senior comp sci major, and there are actually a large portion of people in this department who look like the memelord in the OP pic.
>>
can confirm that this is the usual sight at uni. automata and formal language theory is harder than I expected.
>>
>>27702950
I have an exam on that in an hour and a half. What are you doing in it?
>>
>Getting a blue collar job is throwing your future away
>you would have to be an idiot to not go into debt for game programming my gamemaker flappy bird clone will make me the next zuckerberg
>>
>progtard feminists started the fedora meme
>you have AIDS
>>
File: 1424684463274.png (80 KB, 1264x471) Image search: [Google]
1424684463274.png
80 KB, 1264x471
>I don't study physics
>>
>>27702786
I always thought it's weird that you can call computer room labs
>>
>>27701429
>be in CS
>everone around me is obsessed with either muh games or using some obscure distro
>just want to solve problems and prove theorems
>get a job offer making UE4 games
>don't want to take it, but the delicious tears of my classmates who are applying to every game studio and settling for IT jobs are too tempting
>>
>>27701429

I went to college with the guy in that pic and he didnt study Computer Science, he studied Fine Art.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 337x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 337x600
>>27701429

>I study things based off of what 4chan says is "real"
>>
>>27701429
I don't understand where this whole compsci majors are people tat are autists and like anime. If anything in my school most people do a good job of hiding their power level taking their courses and going straight home or to do whatever.
>>
File: alfa.png (32 KB, 240x224) Image search: [Google]
alfa.png
32 KB, 240x224
Fun fact: the guy in your pic recently got busted for talking dirty to 13 year old girls in an online game/chat service for preteen girls.

He was fairly famous on finnish imageboards before that. He's a complete autist.

This is a picture of him without the fedo-do and shades. He looks like a chad but is a NEET whose autism hobby is antique furniture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOOWalGBYHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_0okmXneOs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_7_oxm81og
He was in a couple of antique TV shows on finnish TV two years ago
>>
>>27703132
I literally made a "quads" choose my major" thread in /b/ and picked accounting after some guy rolled it
>>
File: herra susi 4.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
herra susi 4.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1440
Looks like a Chad, is autistic like Thad. That weird decorative glass statue cost him $11k. I forgot to say he has gotten a large inheritance and wasts it on being a NEET and buying antique furniture.

>>27703426
>letting /b/ decide how a major part of your life will turn out
>>
This screencap is from one of the antique TV shows. He had the Death Note poster on the wall. His autism knows no bounds
>>
File: herra susi 8.jpg (319 KB, 1920x1446) Image search: [Google]
herra susi 8.jpg
319 KB, 1920x1446
Here's a picture of him with a broom
>>
Comp Sci really used to be neckbeard central but it is getting more and more normie tier every year.
>>
>>27703439
You let 4chan dictate your life the moment you became addicted to it like the rest of us.
>>
>>27703439
where to cop glass thing
>>
>>27703372
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOOWalGBYHY
Not gonna lie, this is pretty great
>>
>>27703032
How do you people do it? One of my brothers is a physics major and it looks like the most boring and frustrating shit on the planet. This is coming from a statistics major.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.