[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I can't be depressed because of le starving african
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1459381233693.jpg (52 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1459381233693.jpg
52 KB, 640x800
>tfw I can't be depressed because of le starving african children
>>
File: 1427904155633.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1427904155633.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
>>27700821
You can still make a bad thread though
>>
>>27700821
I had a dream last night that I fucked a qt trap. Should I realize my dreams in real life?
>>
>>27700821
That line of reasoning is always so stupid. They're basically telling you to revel in the suffering of others.
>>
Reminder:
If you're not allowed to be sad because of children in Africa, you're not allowed to be happy either, as there are others that are more successful than you.
>>
I've got life pretty good but I still have a voice telling me to kill myself.

>White
>Upper middle class
>Male
>6'0"
>Blue eyes
>Going to college for two majors (they're both unemployment tier but whatever man)
>Have a gf
>A few friends
>Won some writing contests
>I even have a fucking job
>Never really 'wanted'
>A good family, never abused or hit, they love me dearly

Right? I feel terrible about feeling bad about myself. It's stupid. I can barely look myself in the mirror because I hate myself so much. I've been going to therapy for like two years, and I still can't get over the fact that I feel I have no right to be taking up time from a valuable public servant.

I still have a voice in the back of my head berating everything I do or say. I blush with others, I avoid my family, friends and gf and almost never want to be around them. And then there's the suicide voices. It's in everything. I can't look at a phone cord without imagining myself choking to death on it. It wont go away, and I don't know how to make the fantasies stop.

Lately I think I've been losing it. My memory has gotten worse, I'm seeing things in the corner of my vision. I just put my best friend under 72 hour watch for trying to kill himself and I somehow think that my thinking of him killing himself is what caused this

I'm scared.
>>
>>27700821
You should stop posting on FaceBook then. That's the only place where people make that comment.
>>
>>27700855
That's pretty much what /r9k/ does all day.

>lol roasties btfo
>post normies suffering
>chad btfo hahahaha
>>
>>27701399
No it's not dummy
>>
>>27701344
Sounds like schizophrenia bud, try and talk to your doctor about it.

Tell them about the voices + seeing shit.
>>
>>27701344
When a normies life is good his/her brain will make up problems
>>
>>27701344
When a normie has no problems, his/her brain will make up some
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.