[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rare feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160406-210932.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160406-210932.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>tfw you are a squatshitter
who else knows this godtier feel?
>>
>tfw you walk past someone and don't notice them, but they notice you, call you, you stop and you come off as if you tried to ignore them intentionally

FUCK it happened today with a qt girl. It will haunt me for days and every time I remember such an embarrassing event I have to make a weird sound and twitch to push it out of my head.
>>
>>27700905
>every time I remember such an embarrassing event I have to make a weird sound and twitch to push it out of my head
Tyson_levels_of_autism_never_been_seen_before.jpg
>>
>>27700968

>he doesn't find new, effective ways to cope with his issues

Nigga, this is highly effective and there aren't any side or adverse effects.
>>
>>27700814
>squatshitter

Right here. It truly is the patrician method. It feels so natural and everything comes out easy. Also there is no risk of dipping my hand in the water accidentally while wiping. Though the muscles and joints in my legs can get kind of tired if the shitting session is a particularly lengthy one. This can be remedied by wiping, standing up, doing air squats, and getting back on.
>>
File: 1459759732163.jpg (76 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1459759732163.jpg
76 KB, 550x512
>tfw you're using a photo of a really cute anon as motivation for self improvement
>>
I squat-shit in the shower. Yeah its pretty good. Whats best though is that since I'm in the shower I can shove some fingers up my asshole and dig out any stragglers that didnt come out easily. Makes me feel all clean inside and out.
>>
>tfw you finally understand what those last two bytes mean in the USB packets sent by the device you're reverse engineering
>>
>>27700814

I use a shit-stool for my toilet if that's what you mean.
>>
>>27701709
That's a nice feel I bet. What are you doing exactly?
>>
>>27702007
I was writing a userspace driver for the Steam controller.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.