[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eyebrow Help Needed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 479x103) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 479x103
Hey robots, I need your help.
>be me
>been trapping having fun, but want to get more serious
>decide to pluck eyebrow
>got carried away a bit on one
>now have 1 crummy girly eyebrow and 1 dude one

I've got bangs that can kind of cover the girly one sometimes. How long does it take for an eyebrow to grow? Wat do.
>>
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/cgl/

honestly anywhere but here is fine
>>
>>27700594
You people are the smartest so I wanted to ask here.
>>
just commit do other to look girly
if not shave both off and use 2 bits of black tape to fashion new 1s
or even better use a sharpie pen draw yourself a new pair
>>
>>27700625

>robots
>smart

The only thing /r9k/ has going for them is that they're self-aware of their environment and even then they can't think critically about their situations.
>>
>>27700565
Okay, anon. Listen.

You need to brush your eyebrows and post a picture of them brushed correctly. Brush them the way they naturally grow. I'm really not sure which one is the dude eyebrow or the girl eyebrow, they both just look kinda awkward.

I would suggest using small trimming scissors and just trimming the extra hair off the one on the left. the one on the right looks dumb but your only option is filling them in, which I'm sure you won't do.

But yeah, post pictures of them tamed, pls.
>>
>>27700753
Ok I'll go do that after I finish my breakfast. How do you fill them in? With a brow pencil?
>>
>>27700594
Anon, /cgl/ I would agree but /lgbt/ is shit. I gave up asking for legit advice in there.

It's like a fag /pol/ if you trade jews for hons.
>>
>>27700797
Yep! You can go to any drug store (or even Wal-Mart) and get an eyebrow pencil. I'd go with a medium brown if you decide to get one. There are also powders that you can use to fill them in, but you'd need to set them first and if you don't know how to it might look a little strange.

But yeah, just get a brow pencil that is a shade lighter than your normal hair color. Do it super super gently because if not you'll get lines and they'll look absolutely horrible. I think you'll be fine, anon.
>>
Ouch, OP.

Leave them alone for a few weeks. Let them bush out. If you have a sister or a good female friend, let her guide you into finding a decent pencil to help fill in some of...that.

If you over-pluck on the frequent, the eyebrows will not grow back. Ever. So let this be a lesson to you, to be careful. A lot of girls don't understand that it's not always so much about plucking, as it is about having a good arch. You have literally no arch right now. That's a big part of where pencil comes in.

Take a pencil and hold it at a 45 degree angle from your nostrils, lined up with your pupil. Where it hits the browline is your arch. If you're not sure what I'm getting at (or maybe I'm explaining it badly), find some tutorials on youtube so you can see what it is supposed to look like.

Just don't get crazy thick applying the stuff. You want a nice, natural arch that suits your bone structure. Not a goddamn cartoon eyebrow, like what is becoming so popular.

Also, don't beat yourself up if you struggle to get them perfectly symmetrical. There is a saying: eyebrows tend to be sisters, not twins. Obviously, one strives to have them symmetrical. But most people's whole faces aren't perfectly symmetrical. So don't freak if you can't ever seem to get them exactly identical. Just try your best. It's good enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 221x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 221x260
>>27700936
>>27700862
Here's the untouched side.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 303x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 303x198
>>27700862
>>27700936
And here's the bad side.. Just got out of the shower so Idk if that makes a difference
>>
>>27700736
Btw, see, this is why r9k has the smartest people: >>27700753
>>27700936
>>
>>27701300
>>27701320

It's not so bad, OP.

The 'bad' side has a good contour in the works. Just consider my advice to ensure that the arch suits your face. It is a little thin. You might want to eventually work on the 'unibrow' area. You don't have a unibrow of course, but it's that far reaching bit that extends outside of the desired border. From the pic, there's only three, maybe four scraggly hairs you might want to take out, but not until you grow some of the volume of the brow back. You don't want to risk looking like an alien.

The untouched side demonstrates how much volume in hair you want. It's more a matter of trimming it down just enough to have a smooth, contoured look. It's hard to explain. Like earlier, I urge you to get a pencil that matches you, and check out some tutorials online. You'll get there.

You have very pretty eyes, btw. And you are on the right track. It just takes some practice.
>>
>>27701423
Thank you so much for the advice(and me eyes :))! The thing I was having trouble with was getting an arch while still having volume in the hair. How do I do this? I'm thinking once it grows out I need to leave more hairs at the outer side of the eyebrow.
>>
>>27701588

You're most welcome.

I know what you're saying. Pencil will probably come in handy (but used only as needed). A lot of girls use pencil to extend the 'lower' side of their arch (the side that comes down after the pupil) to help make their eyes look bigger and fill out the brow line.

You seem to have smallish eyes (though I haven't seen your full face for scale), so this might help a lot... draw the line out a little past where it ends. Just follow the line of your brow as best you can. For the millionth time, online tutorials can be a great guide.

It can be hard to discern which hairs to leave in that spot, because you want a good shape, but you don't want to look like a crazy wizard or some shit.

You will figure it out. Just practice, practice, practice. And find someone you trust to give you the straight truth on how good of a job you did, if you can.
>>
File: 2016-04-05 04.34.26-1.jpg (414 KB, 1429x439) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-05 04.34.26-1.jpg
414 KB, 1429x439
[moot]u want eyebrow like this?[/moot]

you cant have
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.