[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you genuinely hate women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1433174807481.png (2 KB, 170x143) Image search: [Google]
1433174807481.png
2 KB, 170x143
>tfw you genuinely hate women
>>
>tfw hate both genders so it evens out
>>
>>27700512
Which is fine, depending on your reason for hating women.

Do you hate them because they show no interest in you?
Then you're a fucking beta, harden up.

Do you hate them after knowing them, screwing some, and truly understanding them?
Then thats fine. Welcome to the club.
>>
>>27700512
You only hate them because they won't fuck you, m8. Your problems stem from being a genetically inferior male.
>>
>>27700512
I don't particularly hate women. I dislike some women as I dislike some man for their behavior and attitude. It's all about how people act rather than what they say really.
>>
>>27700535
I hate them because they're whores and their lives are fucking easy mode dude. Every single woman over the age of 16 is a massive whore, all of them are shallow and materialistic as fuck, even the ones who claim they aren't are just as shallow and materialistic, only in different ways. Their sense of "humour" is annoying, they're literally not worth your time to even argue with because women are incapable of admitting being wrong.

>>27700545
And this is ultimately why I hate women. Everything to them is about sex. You disagree with a woman? You're a virgin loser who can't get laid
You dislike women? You're a virign loser who can't get laid

The only reason ANY of you get laid is because the top chad/alpha either isn't interested in your girl or has already fucked her and moved on.
>>
>>27700624
>they're literally not worth your time

They're 50% of our species. Yes, they are worth your time. However, its down to you how you spend that time.

Do:
Fuck them
Find one who is not shit (takes years)

That's it. Literally. The only women in your life should be family and the one you choose to be your partner.

Do not:
Tolerate their shit
Form a relationship/bond with no desire for sex involved (and obviously so)

That's it. Do not tolerate the vaginal jew if you don't have too, and spoiler, you don't.
>>
>>27700679
>Find one who is not shit (takes years)

But all of them are shit. Even if you find one that somehow isn't, she's probably going to have fucked loads of Chads and will only be with you because they threw her into the garbage.
>>
>>27700712
>But all of them are shit.

I know it seems that way, believe me I understand. But in your head, past the hate and down to logic, you know that is not the case.
>>
>>27700734
Down to the logic I could never see how one could trust a single female in existence unless she has been locked away from society for years
>>
I wouldn't say I hate them, I just hate the way they are. Sneaky, submissive, judgemental little parasites just sizing everyone up.
>>
>>27700679
This man is right on point. I basically live my life disregarding almost all women (and men too for that matter) and even the one I like barely feels like she's worth my time or effort. I just take whatever I'm given in life when it comes to life and women, which isn't much honestly, but it's better then going out and wasting time and effort trying to impress people who won't give a shit anyways
>>
File: fembots.jpg (100 KB, 672x378) Image search: [Google]
fembots.jpg
100 KB, 672x378
disregard females, acquire currency, repeat.
>>
I love threads like this
So cute ^.^
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.