[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feminist stream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1459779933948.jpg (148 KB, 494x736) Image search: [Google]
1459779933948.jpg
148 KB, 494x736
sup bros? it's happening now the shittiest feminist stream on twitch. Please help us to teach those whores that womyn are privileged and CANNOT be robots

www.twitch tv/femfreq
>>
>>27699697
>giving her attention
>implying she's even a feminist
>implying she's anything but a con artist
>>
Just tuned in as it started. The chat is already bretty gud,.
>>
>>27699788
do they have a schedule? this is pretty funny.
>>
She's just going to use people trolling her channel to prove how evil men are and how hostile the video game industry is towards women, and blah blah blah, and she needs your munniez to help fix this problem.

Just ignore Anita, she's getting filthy rich off of us.
>>
k, i quit watching that shit. what the fuck is the point of this and what the fuck were they talking about? I don't even think THEY knew.

and is that thing on the right a dude or a chick. what was he/she born as.
>>
>>27699697
Hi Anita.

Are you low on cash? Is that why you're trying to get 4chan to raid you?

Nobody gives a shit about Anita anymore. The only way she can make money now is by pretending she gets death threats.
>>
report for non gaming content you retards, please stop donating betafags.
>>
>>27699987

I can't believe people donate to this.

Are tumblrinas all extremely rich, or something? Or do a surprising number of people agree with her? Or betas, like you said? Who exactly just handed her over 200,000 dollars?
>>
File: 1455525250092.gif (327 KB, 401x353) Image search: [Google]
1455525250092.gif
327 KB, 401x353
>Censoring people for disagreeing with you is destroying the very basis of free speech, thus devolving this into a fascist state.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.