[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's someone out there for everyone! Why not date one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: gf.png (596 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
gf.png
596 KB, 422x750
There's someone out there for everyone! Why not date one of these lovely girls?
>>
>>27699686
Because they get superior Chad cock instead
>>
>>27699887
Yeah, really. Even girls who look like that are capable of finding "a real man" with a six pack and a ferrari because they are entitled to it, whereas a regular guy like me who tries to get laid earnestly gets accused of being a perverted manlet rapist and thrown in prison. There's just no trying for the beta male anymore.
>>
>>27699950
>>27699887

Truly cannot tell if you're memeing or serious. That is definitely not true
>>
>>27700170
Try me. I can't even leave my house, lest the rest of the world laugh at me and shame me and treat me like human garbage. I just want to be loved too, but if I ever tried to approach any woman she'd pepper spray me and her orbiters would kick my ass. How do you even meet women, when as soon as they all see you they write you off as a creep? Even the women pictured who I am not remotely attracted to would be too good for me.
>>
>>27699686
I don't date people who have low self esteem.
Nothing personal really.
>>
File: 1460018211774.png (509 KB, 485x742) Image search: [Google]
1460018211774.png
509 KB, 485x742
>>27700170
Try and tell me I am wrong. Just try.
>>
>>27700170
It is true though.
>>
>>27699686
What the fuck, OP? I oughta fucking come through your computer screen and beat you to death with a spiked bat.
>>
You can tell the one on the right knows how to fucking party like a muthafucka nigga

>goes outside in socks because no fucks given party anytime anywhere
>has that party-grin
>has red party popsicle that doubles as a quick dildo if she needs to get freaky before you can get her hot ass upstairs

And the left? You can tell that bitch is a fucking pro at fucking; rides the dick like she's at funtown splashtown U.S.A my nigga. Slip and slides you in and takes you for the time of your goddamn life.

Don't what you're trying to imply, OP, any man would be lucky to be with these smoking hotties.
>>
>>27699686
Because death is a better fate.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.