[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you sit in class? Who back corner opposite the door
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: 1bYm2mP.jpg (92 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1bYm2mP.jpg
92 KB, 960x720
Where do you sit in class?

Who back corner opposite the door master race?
>>
Backcorneroppositedoor master race reporting in. Really is the best spit tho.
>>
I sit beside the hottest Stacy and assert my dominance. I make my presence known by making a loud ruckus when I'm going to my desk too. Gotta make sure to slam the book bag down too so everyone knows you've arrived.
>>
>>27699663
Middle row, far left (only sets with left-handed desks)
>>
>>27699703
>hey, Becky, Anon seems angry
>he always is, Stacy
>Does he have autism... or aspergers? I think there's something wrong with h-
>Shhhh! We don't want him to shoot us up!
>>
Front row, center seat.
>>
>>27699663
Most of my classes I sit near the mid to blend in with the crowd so professor doesn't pick on me.
>>
>>27699663
I typically sit behind the fattest person
>>
I sat in the back on the side next to the door so I could leave as soon as possible
>>
front and center if history, where ever I can sleep the best in any other subject
>>
front closest to the door
>>
Either with the mexicans that can speak english or the gay emo boy. Trying to score drugs and boipussy.
>>
Front row to the left farthest from door
>>
>>27701451
My nigga.
Just in front of the professor master race.
>>
>>27702349
I used to do that but couldn't handle the stink
>>
>>27702410
This is really the only correct answer.
The seat that was closets to the door is the one you took, period.
>>
>>27699663
I always sat middle of the second to middle row
too far forward and you look like a teacher's pet
too far back and you can't hear or see shit
>>
>>27699663
I sit near the door because I' have stomach issues and I need to go to the bathroom a alot and the professor begins to hate me after a while of me constantly going to the bathroom. I also have to make sure I'm always in class early because people always steal my seat.
>>
i was an asskisser so front row next to the teacher
>>
I was sitting where where there was place. I don't care about being somewhere in particular in amphitheater no one give a fuck about that.
>>
>>27699663
if with friends, wherever they sit, usually at the rear-most row, opposite door
if alone, back row, middle column of where everyone else is sitting (e.g., 3 people in front of me on the left, 3 in front on the right)
>>
>>27699663
Honestly sitting in the front is the best choice, because it forces you to pay attention
>>
File: Ghent_Oren[1].jpg (998 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
Ghent_Oren[1].jpg
998 KB, 1200x798
Usually third row in the middle section close to the side, like the dude in blue.
>>
Always tried to get a seat in the back. I'm not a fan of people being behind me where I can't see them
>>
>>27699663
Back corner window guy here.
>>
>>27699663
Back corner, opposite the door, right next to both the window and the charger for my laptop
>>
>>27703563
It didn't make me pay attention. Not even sitting next to the teacher made me pay attention.
>>
Always the seat closest to the door, therefore I can get the hell out fastest if something goes down, or I'll be the first to die if a shooter comes in the classroom.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>27699663
Front row closest to the door
I can always see the board, the normies are always in the second and third rows, and if a mad gunman breaks in I'll be the first to die
>>
>>27699663
>>27699676
these two know what they are talking about

i feel you
>>27705190
>>
>>27699663
I sit all the way in the back, and I don't talk to anyone unless spoken to.
>>
1st row is for tryhards who choke on semen.

2nd row is for trueborn-tier masterrace
>>
File: Bee-keeper-elevator-prank.gif (2 MB, 358x285) Image search: [Google]
Bee-keeper-elevator-prank.gif
2 MB, 358x285
I sit on my comfy as fuck computer chair.

online classes master race.
>>
>Back of room furthest from door masterrace

>all dat leg space
>pick my nose, fart, eat food
>>
>all these pleb retards picking the seat closest to the door
You literally save yourself 2 seconds and get a shit seat. I bet you guys are the type of people that swap lanes on a freeway to pass somebody when you're salty.
>>
>not sitting in the middle of the front row right in front of the prof

It's almost as if you don't take your education seriously.
>>
>>27706086
>It's almost as if you don't take your education seriously.

Why would you? Do you enjoy the thought of being a wage slave for 40 years?
>>
Very front. Helps me not fall asleep and makes professors like you more even if you're quiet, as long you at least pretend to pay attention. Can't look at anything weird on your laptop though.
>>
>>27699663

Right behind my crush... So creepy I feel ashamed
>>
>>27699663
Closest in front. I first sit next to doors but now I'm sitting almost on middle.
>>
>in between a tumblard and a party girl
>they are both hefty and tall, fucking hormones in the food

I think my teacher gets off on assigning seats to make manlets uncomfortable, maybe she's trying to be a matchmaker or something

she could get the dicc too
>>
>>27699663
usually as far away from the teacher's desk as possible, next to the part of the wall with an outlet so i can charge my phone
>>
i have to sit on the floor because there arent enough desks in one class
>>
near friends
>>
>>27699663
I'm with you op

Even through the dead middle of the class was also a good choice
>>
>>27699663
Slightly off center from the middle in any direction. I'm close enough to see and hear fine, but far enough away that I can fuck around without being noticed.
>>
>>27699663
I used to do this but my sight isn't as good as it used to do, so now I sit in the third row next to the window .
>>
File: 1413913744882.gif (91 KB, 322x324) Image search: [Google]
1413913744882.gif
91 KB, 322x324
>>27705908
by chance do you have sauce on the gif?
>>
>>27708254
Do you live in Africa or something?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.