[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the grossest thing you regularly do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1408870151629.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1408870151629.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
What's the grossest thing you regularly do?
>>
I unironically free bleed and leave my underwear and sheets for my parents to wash
>>
Save my boogies on my computer desk until they harden and then I crush them up with my fingers. So satisfying.
>>
cum into a big blanket
>>
>>27699585

I cum and spit into my blankie. I just washed it today actually so it's good as new :3
>>
I started pissing in the sink once for the sake of it now I always do it because it's easier to aim, don't have to pull up or the down the toilet seat and I can just wash my hands straight after
>>
Probably bite my fingernails and the skin around them.

Thinking I'll put Tabasco sauce on my hands or something.
>>
Fap tbhqamil
>>
>>27699612
it doesn't make sense to touch the poopy toilet to spray some sterile fluid out.
>>
Pick my nose and eat my boogers
>>
smoking i guess, i don't really do anything gross hygiene wise
>>
>i bite and chew my nails
>i pick my nose anywhere
>i wipe with bidet and hands, and i don't wash my hands with soap afterwards because i trust water
>>
>>27699634
its v comfy
>>
>>27699505
empathize with the normies pretending to be robots on r9k [all of (you)]
>>
I am a NEET living with his parents and I came several times on every towel in our house.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.