[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be texting with a girl over facebook >have a decent conversation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1418479635474.jpg (11 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1418479635474.jpg
11 KB, 250x201
>be texting with a girl over facebook
>have a decent conversation going
>all of the sudden she stops responding
>didn't even read the message I last sent
>notice multiple times she's been online
>she's been liking shit on facebook
>this was 3 days ago
What the hell? Why do girls do this shit?
>>
your conversation wasnt decent
>>
>>27699340
Wasn't it? She seemed pretty engaged with it.

And yes, I do know what a conversation with non-interested girl looks like.
>>
>>27699317
you weren't nearly as interesting as you think you were. If anything, she only replied to you in a "fun" way because she's nice
>>
>>27699383
She did reply with longer messages than I did though.

Besides it was a regular conversation. What's wrong with those?
>>
post parts of your convo
>>
>Speaking to females when you're not trying to fuck them, or get something from them.

Stop doing this shit. Females are shit for talking, why the fuck do you engage with them? Speak to another man if you want an actual convo, nigger.
>>
>>27699419
I'm not english.

>>27699436
Hell I was talking to her because I tried making her my gf.
>>
take a screenshot of your conversation
>>
>>27699454
>Hell I was talking to her because I tried making her my gf.

Oh yeah nigger, you'll do that with a fucking facebook chat.

She'll look at your proper spelling and constant fucking questions and jokes and get wet as fuck.

Come on mate, you can do better than this.
>>
>>27699454
We can translate that shit nigga
>>
>>27699464
I'm not sure what are you trying to say here. Does it matter what platform do I talk to her on?
>>
>>27699510
At least voice required to achieve girlfriend
>>
>>27699510
>Does it matter what platform do I talk to her on?

Yes, retard. Talking in real fucking life or at the VERY least, use a fucking phone or skype or some shit.

Less talking
more meeting up

idiot
(I'm hard on you because I care, cunt)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.