[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get a grip you bunch of idiots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfysPaZFEtY&nohtml5=False
>>
>>27699092

Wow I'm infatuated

He's like the personification of the good parts of /fit/ and /pol/ combined
>>
>>27699092
A bitch is still a bitch.
Worth nothing but shit.
Mangina that enable bitches behavior are the real beta. Though it is true that hating all women is stupid as fuck. Since you will never met all women. So I assume the good one is still out there somewhere. It is just way harder to find in our modern days due to how media and cultural norm affect us.
>>
File: 1458533955145.jpg (470 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1458533955145.jpg
470 KB, 1200x1600
I wish I had a kitty.
>>
>>27699324
Happy to help m880
>>
>>27699092
holy fuck I love this guy.
>>
>>27701168
You can be like him if you want. No whining about being ugly or bald, being a big calm guy goes a long way. And if you never get women, so what? At least you tried.
>>
File: 1457035515955.png (2 MB, 1437x894) Image search: [Google]
1457035515955.png
2 MB, 1437x894
This guy is awesome, he is calm and ripped.
And that long flowing hair, I can't wear that unfortunately, because I'm not a He-Man and I wear glasses.

>>27699972
Buy one, they arent't that expensive
>>
>>27699972
you must get a female cat. She will love you forever. I lived with a female cat once. It really helps against loneliness. She always went looking for me, she found a way to open my bedroom door. Felt so good...
I used to talk to her, and not in a strange way, i talked to her like she was another person. Fuck i miss that cat so much...
>>
File: 54847716_p0.png (556 KB, 849x1667) Image search: [Google]
54847716_p0.png
556 KB, 849x1667
>>27702041
Yes, I was in a similar situation with my parents cat. I can't get one now though because I'm sort of in college and I'm moving around a lot.

I agree, I would definitely get a female. Considering how closely I would bond with the cat it would just kind of weird me out if it was a male. My mom also claims that females "stay nicer for longer" though I doubt that's true.
>>
File: 12464724432423.jpg (44 KB, 770x513) Image search: [Google]
12464724432423.jpg
44 KB, 770x513
>>27699092
This is one of those times he's just plain wrong. /pol/ knows him and even they know he's rightwing powers are retarded. But ho ahead the golden cuck, take Somali leftovers, tell yourself "disdain for women is beta" as you marry a girl who enjoyed somali carousel until they gave her aids.
>>
>>27699092
Here's where he is wrong.

He thinks women can be as patriotic and fight for nation, society, "tribe" as men. THEY CAN NOT.
They are not allies for patriots. They are not allies for men. He thinks a WHITE WOMAN will give a fuck if bunch of refugees takes white men place and enforce their laws on her.

He's just wrong. Women are the ones who invite refugees, women are the ones who destroy civilization, women are the ones who want to destroy white men.
Even fucking /pol/ knows this and calls women on their bullshit. But of course this assface has to whiteknight for women because he thinks he will get laid after he leads some kind of resistance in his cuckland.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.