[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /angryallthetime/ here? I always feel like screaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: ANGRY.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
Who else /angryallthetime/ here?

I always feel like screaming or smashing shit. Don't even know why.
>>
>>27699050

I used to be like this but then I literally just stopped leaving the house so now other people cant piss me off if I'm never eve near them
>>
>>27699050
Yeah you have a serious problem
>>
>>27699069
It gets worse for me when I don't leave the house. I haven't left the house in 2 weeks.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 914x1091
>>27699050
Na. Just learn to not give a fuck about anything.
>>
I CAN'T FEEL
>>
>>27699236

I get the impression literally everyone here feels sorry for themselves and compares themselves to others and wishes they could integrate into society, while I hate other people tbqh and would be fine if I never had to talk to someone face to face ever again.
>>
>>27699583
I think this is true. I'd rather be a normie than be on this fucking board a minute longer.
>>
I used to browse Reddit a lot. I'd ALWAYS sort all the comments by controversial because for some reason those were way more appealing to me than the ones that got a million upvotes. It was usually filled with negative shit by people who hate their lives (I'd imagine..)

why'd I do this? do I hate myself? maybe I just enjoy seeing other people miserable because it makes me feel better about myself? Halp.
>>
Focus your anger into power and use it to achieve something, this is how all successful men have become successful.
>>
>>27699664
This happens. It lasts about two weeks then subsides. Happens about 6 times a year. Never lasts.
>>
>>27699688
That is why you must constantly remind yourself what you are angry about, and strive for higher heights of anger.

This is why I browse /pol/ desu
>>
>>27699050
After 8 or so months of great progress in both my physical and mental health I am slipping. The self-loathing as returned and while I try to place my failures on others I know the true culprit is myself. This causes me to be pissed not only at random people but at myself as well. It's getting bad. Getting shitfaced every night. Fucking me up physically and mentally. Last night I got a pizza delivered, some guy on the street honked his horn and yelled at me for some reason. Usually I'm a huge pussy and would have ran back inside but I went right up to that fuckers car and smashed a full 1 liter soda on his hood. I think I want somebody to kill me so I"m starting to do reckless shit like that. Instead he drove away. I drink and drive regularly now like a degenerate. I drive like an asshole hoping somebody will come out of their car and beat the living shit out of me. I constantly speed in excess hoping a cop will see and I can lead him on a wreckless car case before getting out of my vehicle, faking to pull a gun, and committing suicide via cop.

3 weeks left of college and I get a nice vacation. But wait, for the 4th time in my life I'm fucking up and this is my last chance. Haven't attended classes all week because stereotypical depression/social anxiety bullshit. Will force myself to return next week but if I end up failing for poor attendance I'll just down my whole Xanax prescription after killing 15 beers and never wake up again.

Sorry for the blog robots. Needed to vent and this is somewhat soothing for me.
>>
>>27699711
I browse /pol/ too. I have came to the conclusion that all the things /pol/ fights for are already gone. I'm only one man. What can I do?
>>
>>27699722
Wish I could give you some advice but it seems i'm headed on the same path. Or maybe i'm just being dramatic, I don't even know anymore. I hope you don't kill yourself my man.
>>
File: 1447977443113.png (440 KB, 920x720) Image search: [Google]
1447977443113.png
440 KB, 920x720
>>27699745
>I'm only one man
And I am one man, and together we make two. We've just doubled our fighting power, find two more robots and we double it again.
>>
Just this money I thought how it's crazy that I'm turning into this constantly angry, irritated and bitter person. Everything, doesn't matter how tiny or trivial, seems to set me off these days.

I can't even listen to the radio on my way to work because every stupid pop song makes me think "fuck you, you're rich and famous and want to tell me about your terrible problems or how I should live my life" even if it's some completely harmless, generic fluff - typical pop lyrics.
>>
>>27699844
>just this money

this morning, derp
>>
File: lite2xbrite.jpg (23 KB, 585x366) Image search: [Google]
lite2xbrite.jpg
23 KB, 585x366
>>27699050
Put on some roots reggae, smoke a joint.
>>27699722
You too. If you don't smoke weed, start. If you already smoke weed, start smoking twice as much.
>>
>>27699920
But does it not make you stupid/lazy? I'm already lazy enough as it is.
>>
>>27699050
Because society is against you but you don't see it, you only see the bad side effects in your life which then leave you feeling angry.
>>
>>27699978
Is society really against us though? Sure people are born with more advantages than others but can we not make a life for ourselves regardless?
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MY EYES HURT
>>
I'm angry all the time because everyone else is in my way

>all these fucking roaches competing with me for women
>learning stuff in school to compete with me over jobs when they should just stay at fucking home or kill themselves
>walking at 2mph in front of me to make me miss the train for my daily wagecuck
>>
>>27700273
People who walk slowly fucking piss me off. I maybe walk too fast but fucking normies walking slow need to go.
>>
>>27700050
>Sure people are born with more advantages than others but can we not make a life for ourselves regardless?

Of course you can have a life, but it will be one filled with rage that you don't understand.
>>
>>27700337
Is this the ultimate redpill or just tumblr? So since I have found myself in this state already it will never go away? I will always be angry and blame it on myself when its really just society holding me back?

I want off this ride.
>>
>>27700243
Get off this board. Maybe stop staring at a computer screen all day.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.