[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NO MORE FEMBOTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Career-Raise-Hand-Featured[1].png (906 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Career-Raise-Hand-Featured[1].png
906 KB, 600x300
Can we get a pledge?

Post in this thread and swear a version of this pledge:
"I WILL NEVER DATE NOR GIVE ATTENTION TO A FEMBOT, NO MATTER HOW THIRSTY I AM"

Raise your right hand and click post.
>>
>>27698885
Okay

I'm a girl btw
>>
>>27698885
I hereby solemnly vow to never reply to any self proclaimed females on this board

This would honestly be such a better place if everyone followed this rule
>>
They need attention too. Everyone is the same.
>>
>>27698983
>Everyone is the same.
fucking normies
>>
>>27698885
I agree with OP dess
>>
>>27699281

>be one of the longest posting robots
>som edgy new pup calls me a Normal

Oh my.
>>
I'll still be here pretending to be a man so you'll be my robo friend. Sharing keks and feels.
>>
I SWEAR TO NEVER GET LOST IN THE CREAMY COLON OF A MAN.
>>
>tfw you will never deflower some robot who pledged not to fuck you
>>
FEMBOT HERE I AGREE TO AN EXTENT BECAUSE LIKE IN WHAT CONTEXT IS IT EVER NECESSARY TO BRING UP THE STATE OF YOUR GENITALS IN A CONVERSATION? AND ALSO WHEN YOU ARE A WOMAN AMONGST THE ROBOT MEN YOU ARE JUST RUBBING IT IN THEIR FACES WHY THEY CAN'T JUST RAPE YOU AND HAVE IT OVER WITH, WHY THE FUCK YOU GOTSTA OPEN YA BIG MOUTH BITCH? WOMEN AMIRIGHT HAHAHAHA I HATE ALL OF THEM
>>
>>27698885
I only come here for fembots. I'm going to interact with them as much as possible.

Anti-fembot posters go away.
>>
>>27698885
>as if a 300lb neckbeard ever had a chance with women anyway
>>
FEMBOTS post your BRAaaaaaaap
>>
>>27699756
Hey fembot here
Did you talk to me yet?
>>
>>27699819
How would I know? You're mostly anonymous. If you've posted a lot before, it's likely.
>>
>>27698885
I'm already immune to this plague, as I'm gayer than marti gras, and am an autogynephiliac*NOT TRANSGENDER, just a fetish. Who needs women when you can pretend to be one and get money doing it?

also, it feels really good when a man slobberingly loves you, I understand why women do it. And you're moralless cunts and should be gassed.
>>
>>27699853
You just know, through the power of knowing beyond that which can be known. Idk lol hey look we talked, bye.
>>
>>27699870
>Idk lol hey look we talked,
I immediately regret my decision.
>>
>>27699881
Cool! Good for you aloha ackbar
>>
Fuck no. Girls make me feel nice when they reply to me.
>>
>>27699857
>autogynephiliac, just a fetish
isn't that basically what transgender is?
>>
>>27700069
Don't every try to reason with a tranny or even get them to explain anything to you. The mental gymnastics they're capable of is fucking horrifying.
>>
>>27700069
Basically. A tranny that's trying to resist the mental illness.
I'm proud of staying strong to my white male heritage, and not becoming a mutilated faggot.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.