[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I don't like the taste of meat, coffee or alcohol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1408492601271.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1408492601271.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>tfw I don't like the taste of meat, coffee or alcohol
>tfw kissless virgin
>tfw very emotionally sensitive
>tfw it seems like adult life seems to revolve things I am zero in touch with
>>
and why does that matter
>>
Do you at least know how to drive?
>>
How old are you? You sound like a child.
>>
File: barney.jpg (11 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
barney.jpg
11 KB, 480x480
>tfw love the taste of shitty black drip coffee

I wanted a drink that wasn't sweet but also wasn't water, and I got it

fuck tea btw
>>
File: op.jpg (49 KB, 700x436) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
49 KB, 700x436
>>27698830

toughen up faggot, eat different meats, eat meats with sauces and herbs, coffee is shit dont bother with it, you need to wake up eat an apple or take a caffeine pill.

Theres a big problem with your diet and its making you a girly man FAGGOT, change it, big time, its very important. You probably have the testosterone levels of your mother, go to the doctor and try to get something to regulate it.

Go to a few different hairdressers, young men preferably, ask for a new style, you probably have shit hair, buy some decent gel to reproduce whatever style the stylist likes that is easy to do.

Learn fashion, follow roughly the trends of popular male celebs, it'll get you plenty of attention if you can stop being a narcissistic sperg too scared of rejection to talk to people.

Start lifting, youtube prison exercise as a starter, get a top end exercise bike for big legs (squats are overrated and fuck up joints) get some dumbell sets for big arms and an ab roller, boom you got your fitness setup at home.

Watch the greatest story never told, leave cuckchan and go to cripple chan, read stuff that motivates you, and instructs you on how to be a patrician aryan male, or just pretend to be even if you are a slav or non-white.

Whining on /r9k/ without making any effort to improve your life is for whiny bitch women, be a man, get shit done.
>>
File: Peter_Griffin.png (77 KB, 247x359) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Griffin.png
77 KB, 247x359
Luckily maturing is not required anymore and you can stay as manchild forever, or at least until you die.
>>
File: 1432769307730.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1432769307730.png
7 KB, 205x246
>>27698830

Manchild here as well.

>tfw only watch children's cartoons because they're the only tv shows that make sense to you
>>
>>27698830

Eels are content with being alone or having strictly close friends.
>>
stop being a pussy faggot OP
>>
Smoke weed it makes things taste better
>>
>>27698830
Coffee is shit anyway, caffeine is a meme

Ever since I stopped taking it I've been getting much better sleep and I can actually dream
>>
>>27698951
>my mane fuck tea
>>
>>27698968
>Learn fashion, follow roughly the trends of popular male celebs
pointless, male fashion is easy as fuck, and there's many "you cant go wrong with it" clothes you can wear for ever, such as dark jeans, dark polo shirts, dark leather belt, etc
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.