[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is the most cringeworthy job application ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: oxbow.png (231 KB, 2072x2118) Image search: [Google]
oxbow.png
231 KB, 2072x2118
My older brother just handed in this fucking mess of a job application and it's the most cringeworthy fucking weaboo shit I've ever fucking seen.
>>
>>27698741

>mentioned anime

That's going to go either very well or very badly.

Though more importantly, what were the locals happy to do? You can't leave us hanging like that.
>>
>>27698918
Oh shit, lemme paste the rest! btw the locals were all also uni students. I've been to that fucking down. The population takes a huge fucking dip and its a ghost town when the students have half-term or christmas holidays.

>I found that the locals were more than happy to teach people about their culture if you showed a genuine interest.
>>
So this guy wants to teach Japanese kids English but all he knows about Japan is Pokemon? Major cringe
>>
>>27698741
>starts talking about pokemon and dbz

wew laddy
>>
Who the fuck goes to a dance party in McDonalds? This some next level otashit faggotry
>>
>>27698957

Ghost town sounds about right. It loses some 1/3 of the population when the students run off. I stayed there over the summer one year, and it went very quiet. It was quite a shock once everyone started pouring back in once term started again. Suddenly there were hordes of psychology students blocking the pavements going to and from lectures and you have to start walking into roads.
>>
thanks OP I was going to kill myself but reading this I feel like I can accomplish anything
>>
>>27699136
imagine all the losers in cosplay dancing in mcdonalds, you'd get aids and diabetes at the same fucking time
>>
If I were a Japanese person reading this bullshit overseas I would print it out 999 times and make a thousand paper cranes out of them plus one blank sheet with the instructions "open them for the response on your application. And when he got to the thousandth crane it would say "now you have wasted your time like you have wasted mine. Fuck no is our reply. Enjoy this culture, dickwad."
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.