[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>do 95% vegetarian diet (eat only grains, cheese and veggies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (143 KB, 460x337) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 460x337
>do 95% vegetarian diet (eat only grains, cheese and veggies with a little bit of meat like from slim jims)

And I am getting shredded over night with a good rest this is wonderful.

A little bit of meat is essential with the vegetarian diet. The trick is not overeating meat.
>>
Awesome, keep it up. Proud of you.

Did it really work overnight? Wow. So I can see results within a few days? Any more tips? Going to try and start cutting out meat right away.

Thanks OP.
>>
File: 1438887525729.png (184 KB, 1480x2900) Image search: [Google]
1438887525729.png
184 KB, 1480x2900
>do 95% carnivorian diet (eat only meat and dairy with a little bit of veggies like the lettuce added to a burger)

And I am getting shredded over night with a good rest this is wonderful.

A little bit of vegetables is essential with the carnivorian diet. The trick is not overeating vegetables.
>>
>>27698252

Ya the blubber is burning off with sleep. I stuff my face with vegetarian pizza too and diet soda, and ate a half of a big slim Jim as my meat portion for the day.

I'm not memeing.
>>
Long term vegetarian diet increases your risk of cancer by 40%
>>
>>27698278

Unless you supplement it causes anemia and related psychosis.
>>
I've read a lot recently about vegetarian meals and especially vegetarian pizza. It seems too good to be true, but it seems people around here have been doing some very scientific studies regarding all this. Been struggling to lose weight all my life.
>>
>>27698278

95% vegetarian diet. Just eat >>27698278
grains and vegetables and just a little bit of meat daily.
>>
>TORIKO anime
It's shittiest shit i've ever seen. Fuck Toei
>>
You don't have to give up meat, just eat very small portions of it daily.

The bulk of your food should be grains and veggies.

95% vegetarian diet
>>
>>27698316

>The bulk of your food should be grains and veggies.

No.
>>
>>27698334

You have meat with every meal, and it's 60% or more huh
>>
>>27698356

Most of what I eat is meat. Its how I lost weight and gained muscle.
>>
>>27698365

Sounds like you're bulking. You would be much more lean on my diet.
>>
>>27698382

No, I'm losing. Not bulking. Like I just said. Its how I lost weight.

I used to be a vegetarian, until my knees started to give out.
>>
>>27698296
>>27698316
You don't even need it every day.
Just take it a couple of times per week.
>>
>>27698365
that's cool but make sure you eat enough fiber too.
colorectal cancer is no fun
>>
>>27698395

Ok. Ya pure vegetarian is dangerous.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.