[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else here mentally retarded? IQ of 71 here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: pepesuicideXtreme.jpg (707 KB, 868x5000) Image search: [Google]
pepesuicideXtreme.jpg
707 KB, 868x5000
Is anyone else here mentally retarded? IQ of 71 here.
>>
i'd like to say im slightly above average but then i'd look like all the dunning kruger retards on this board
>>
>tfw 125 IQ
>not quite average
>not quite a genius

;_;
>>
I want to die, i hate being a fucking brainlet so much
>>
>>27698193
131 IQ here. Trust me, I'd rather be retarded.
The smarter you are, the faster you fall into nihilism and depression.
>>
>>27698363
>Tfw dumb, nihilistic and depressed.
>>
>>27698363
The way I see it is that you are either smart and numb or stupid and scared. They are both terrible things.
>>
File: TDmWWfK.jpg (47 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
TDmWWfK.jpg
47 KB, 722x349
>tfw smart enough to know just how stupid I am
Why did growing have to bring self awareness :/
I would honestly be a lot happier living a lie and not wanting to die every day.
>>
taking bets on how many posts until the IQ denial internet task force shows up
>>
99 here

Oyoysigxogx
>>
File: CdYRVHkWEAIOJ_W.jpg (38 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
CdYRVHkWEAIOJ_W.jpg
38 KB, 800x530
>>27698272
dear god how horrible
>>
>>27698400
Fuck my curiosity. NEVER BE CURIOUS.
Regardless of your IQ, ignorance is bliss. Don't open the pandora's box. If you're on 4chan it's probably too late.
>>
>>27698272
same. mine is 127, its worst than being 100. you are almost smart but not really.
>>
Post your standardized test scores.

SAT 2130 (1390 without writing)
>>
>IQ 95
>>
>>27698456
Dropped out of school and got on neetbux in primary due to being so socially awkward that I couldn't even be in school. 100 IQ - l i t e r a l n o r m i e. So my SAT is 0. At least I'm good at being terrible.
>>
My IQ was 121 when I was 11
>>
93 IQ here
>>
> do an IQ test online every now and then
> between 125 and 135
> do an extensive test last summer at a psychology center
> 134

> didn't finish college
> no job
> no future
> only know 2 languages
> don't have any skills

So is IQ bullshit or am I missing something?
>>
>>27698490
High IQ doesn't mean you're immediately destined for success. It just means you'll be able to learn and understand things more easily than someone with lower IQ. I've got ~125 and I'm a complete failure at life.
>>
>>27698490
It's a quota, essentially.
Even a 150 IQ person can be a retard, infact most of them are cucked.
A 100 IQ using all their potential for growth is far, far more intelligent than a 150 that's being retarded.
>>
>>27698440

It just sucks. Too dumb to be a genius. It would be like getting B+ on every single test you ever take. Nice, but not noteworthy.

>>27698449

Exactly
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-03-11-22-39.png (191 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-03-11-22-39.png
191 KB, 720x1280
>>27698424
Here I am. Internet IQ tests are completely unreliable, I got 139 when I tried one and there's no way I'm that intelligent..

On a side note, these posts:

>>27698363
>>27698386
>>27698400

are excellent and completely relatable - you people are doing God's work on this board

(pic related)
>>
Never did an IQ test because I dont even know where to take one. I dont have the attention span for this anyway, I guess my IQ would be below 50
>>
>>27698490
It's bs. You're a lazy fuck its doesn't matter how smart you think you are.
>>
>smart enough to see how stupid you are
>not smart enough to succeed academically
>>
>>27698456
2020 SAT and my IQ is sub-100
>>
>>27698550
Those tests have variance of 10 to 20 IQ points if not more. But regardless, most people on imageboards are actually higher IQ than average, and on average, the higher IQ you go, the less happy you are. I wish I was the down syndrome kid with a smile on his face and doesn't understand what sadness is.
>>
>>27698620

Yeah I sometimes wonder why more intelligent people seem to be more prone to depression and anxiety... I think that they don't actually, perhaps less intelligent people are jusy less able to express their feelings as clearly.
>>
>>27698620
>>27698683
Studies have shown that the dumber you are, the more prone to depression you become. The smarter you are, the happier you tend to get.

You guys probably believe that you're lazy under-acheivers who could probably outsmart world leaders and NASA scientists. But you don't feel like it, you feel like shitposting here.

Rofl.
>>
>>27698714
I don't believe such a thing. I don't blame others, or not admit it's my fault.

However, having high IQ, and no will to use it regardless of how much "help" shrinks can give, with little to no way to get out no matter how much you research (PS: The more you know, the more you go into the hole). The truth is, the only way to win is to be an ignorant normie.
>>
>>27698714

Yes that's what I said in my last post. Less intelligent people are just as prone to depression and anxiety as their more intelligent peers.
>>
>>27698456
34 ACT with 35 on the writing and math sections; standardized tests are easy as fuck. I heard that the average score for inbound college freshmen is 24, which is mind bogglingly low.

>tfw can't get a full ride because my weighted GPA was only a 3.3
>>
>>27698620
>most people on imageboards are actually higher IQ than average

I would agree with that, but it's probably not as high as you think (maybe around 110 or something). Just look at all the retarded shitposters on here; even if some of them are le trolling, there's gotta be some that are 90 IQ or below.
>>
>>27698925
Well america has a lot of "diverse" students taking the act "altering" the mean score
>>
>>27698193
Dont worry scro, there are plenty of tards out there living kickass lives. My first wife was tarded, she's a pilot now.
>>
>>27699008
Most of my (white) friends scored around a 24. Do you really think anyone in the hood gives enough of a shit to take the ACT?
>>
127 IQ, don't feel very smart though. IQ is bullshit anyway.
>>
>>27699008
I know this is going full /pol/, but really. I'm not even kidding, half of /pol/ is actually truth. If you ignore the more blatant hate and illogical /x/ tier conversations, they have some points. For example, non-whites being heavily advantaged, jews being advantaged, and blacks getting a free ride a lot of the time. I'm not saying this is the case all the time, but the world is out to bash whites right now it's as simple as that. Just look at Europe. Even the most cucked normie can look at that and see something wrong.
>>27699065
This. "retards" can actually be far more successful than high IQ people, depending on their situation. Remember life as a whole is *not* equal, and everyone is more or less privileged. The best thing you can do is make the best of your situation, however possible. Even if you're full hiki you can do some good work.
>>
>>27698964
You are correct, the average is around 105 to 110. However, that is still above average. Averages are just that, averages. For every 70 IQ person here, there's a 150. But regardless of IQ, it really doesn't matter in the end. There is only one goal in life, and that is enjoyment. If you look deep enough, past everything, your goal should be peaceful enjoyment without harming anyone else, unless they truly deserve it (re: normies)

Also, I find it funny that every time I post, I must tick a box that says "I'm not a robot". Think about it for a minute.
>>
>>27698543
better than getting used to being a failure.
>>
>>27699377
Think of this way. If you're failing, at least you aren't average! You can only go up from failure. Being average is like failing failing. Too shit to climb out of the hole, yet too shit to achieve greatness.
>>
Most IQ tests just assess problem solving and mathematical skills, which is hardly an accurate representation of overall 'intelligence', whatever that even means. You could be the most accomplished writer or philosopher in the world and still have an IQ of 80.
>>
File: sans46.png (42 KB, 440x290) Image search: [Google]
sans46.png
42 KB, 440x290
>>27699406
nigga, what?
You're making no sense. My entire life has been full of disappointments. It literally has ruined the possibility of me ever becoming anything. The more things I try the more I disappoint myself. You're literally complaining about being average. The reason it is called average is because that is what most people are man! I'm working part time in a shitty job stacking shelves and still I manage to disappoint.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.