[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey lads if you've never tried LSD i recommend you do. Real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Enchanted_gem_detail.png (182 KB, 732x570) Image search: [Google]
Enchanted_gem_detail.png
182 KB, 732x570
hey lads if you've never tried LSD i recommend you do. Real life changer for me.
>>
>>27698174
How do acquire? In a college town, but I don't know anyone, not even anyone to go with me to find some.
>>
>>27699642
Darknet

Get it delivered somewhere that isnt your actual adress. Get one of these post boxes for rent or something

The stuff on the Darknet is way higher quality than the stuff on the streets
>>
>>27698174
>Real life changer for me.

Why?
>>
File: Picture1.png (855 KB, 1518x1518) Image search: [Google]
Picture1.png
855 KB, 1518x1518
>>27699698
Changes your perspective. You basically see yourself from someone elses perspective. Makes it easier to pinpoint what is wrong and what you should change.

That being said, dont do LSD for answers. Its like doing heroin. You will never have that perfect trip, you will just keep getting more questions and trying to answer them while tripping is a recipe for insanity.
>>
>>27699683
Lolno. It's hit or miss, both on the streets and online. Tons and TONS of vendors have been shown to sell underdosed shit, too.
>>
>>27700070
Well, there is a difference between buying 150ug tab online that actually contains 115ug and buying "a hit" on the street that contains 50ug
>>
>>27700139
https://www.reddit.com/r/DNMAvengers/comments/31ust8/confirming_what_we_already_know_the_lsd_scene_is/

Check it. Though, I guess the biggest problem when buying shit off the streets is how prevalent the 25-x series was being sold off as LSD. I dunno if that's still common?
>>
>>27700184
Thats the thing. You dont have DNM avengers on streets. Buy from the vendors they have vouched for and you are solid.

Idk. really. For me, LSD is the one drug i would never, ever buy off the street. Heard too many stories from people overdosing on RCs.
>>
Bought "acid" from some dude back in high school, ended up being 25i. Had really strange visuals of what I believed to be God when I closed my eyes
>>
>>27698174
>LSD is for fucking plebs
i bet you enjoyed acid and mushrooms as well and constantly tell others that it will change there lives. DMT is the only acceptable drug and you must take a fuckload of it. get on the fucking level of entering the omniverse you pathetic normie faggot who hasn't even scrambled your consciousness to a mush.
>>
>>27698174

>No one mentions this is the enchanted gem from runescape.

I am disappoint.
>>
Its impossible to get actual LSD unless you specifically get it from a darknet vendor with ties to the few remaining Deadhead manufacturers.

That said, the nbome series doesn't deserve the bad rep it gets. The effects are pretty similar to LSD and plenty of old hippies can't tell the difference. Its only easy to OD on if you're a retard who eats undosed pure powder or a whole sheet over the course of 24 hours
>>
Glad I live in the Netherlands where magic truffles are legal :D
>>
What exactly is a bad psychedelic trip like? I took melatonin last night and had very vivid and frightening nightmares with tons of dread and for some reason I find it easy to attach these nightmares to my guess of what a bad trip would be like...

I'm gonna be in this thread for a while so please don't hesitate to go into detail.
>>
>>27701608
lucky ass nigga
>>
>>27701200
>Its impossible to get actual LSD unless you specifically get it from a darknet vendor with ties to the few remaining Deadhead manufacturers.

kek
>>
legal version, same affects as street version

https://www.lizardlabs.co.uk/default.aspx
>>
>>27702200

Tru. Actually there's basically an RC alternative for most drugs out there. I would recommend people go the RC route. You'll find many things you may enjoy. 1P-LSD is basically the same as just plain old LSD, yet it's legal. perhaps a tiiiiny bit more expensive but it's worth it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.