[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a hypothetical for you r9k You are a shut in, neet, recluse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 223x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 223x324
I have a hypothetical for you r9k

You are a shut in, neet, recluse with no friends and no skills or contact with women.

Then one day you wake up and look in the mirror.

You are 6'4",jacked as fuck, have a deep sexy voice and your face looks like THIS.

What do you do?
>>
>>27698018
the body has changed but the person has not
>>
set up a tinder account and swim in pussy.
>>
Scream in the mirror for about an hour, then have hilarious spergchad adventures as I discover my newfound powers.
>>
>>27698018
die in season 2
>>
>>27698018
Come here and look for a robot bf like I've been doing for a little while.
>>
>>27698040
Congratulations on understanding the question
>>
Stay inside because now I'm short and ugly.
>>
>>27698065
Is it worth watching? Original also comment
>>
>>27698018
I'd do the same thing as always.
>>
>>27698018
Live a fruitful life with my new-found confidence.
>>
>>27698103
Hmm... tough to say. I binge-watched it a few years after the hype had died down. It's addictive as fuck, but the ending was very unsatisfying. If you have plenty of time to kill then go for it. Might be worth it just to understand the references.

Of all the tv shows I could recommend though, it wouldn't crack the top 5.
>>
Start to try building my confidence and social skills up. Actually try that PUA shit, since at that point it would be helpful. Also would be old "identity" be gone? If there wasn't any proof that I'd undergone my transformation I'd have a serious problem, and my plans of improving my life would be seriously ruined.
>>
>>27698159
No, just looks have changed.

Also that pua shit would be useless, literally go up to any girl and ask her out, even when you inevitably sperg out she would only think of it as cute.
>>
>>27698018
Find another fault and make more excuses on why my life sucks
>>
>>27698065
He died in season one, asshat
>>
>>27698065
Shannon died in series 2 not Boone REEEE
>>
That guy isnt even goodlooking.
>>
File: twink_af.jpg (47 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
twink_af.jpg
47 KB, 800x600
>>27698018
I already have an attractive face, people compare me to david bowie a lot (I don't see it myself). I'm 6'2" and my voice is decently deep.
>>
>>27701359
Yeah but you're skelly. Lift and eat more tendies
>>
>>27701440
Yeah it's actually a problem for me. I have a pretty rapid metabolism, doctors have to put my on higher dosages of medication cause they wear off too quickly for me.
>>
mostly continue about my life as normal at first desu

but without feeling ashamed to be in the presence of others
>>
I'd legit cry like a bitch. I fantasize about that every day.
>>
>>27698018

not change my lifestyle at all since I dont like talking to normies
>>
When do you guys realize it's not about looks but about being alfa...
>>
>>27698040
Congratulations on being a retard
The body shapes the person too.
>>27698018
I am not a neet but if I were and had my intelligence I would know how to use my looks, if you lool like that guy in your pic, a litteral 10/10, no single girl can resist you.

Also I'd try a carreer in acting or modeling.
>>
>>27698040
your personality would eventually mold to fit your appearance
>>
>>27698018
continue to be a recluse, idgaf
>>
try to profit off of it

regardless of success return to being a shut-in neet, hopefully with money now
>>
>>27698018
Cry because I'm not a little girl anymore
>>
File: r9k.png (109 KB, 982x244) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
109 KB, 982x244
>>27698040
>>27698063
>>27701794
and history repeats
>>
>>27698018
go outside, walk to the store and see what immunity feels like.
>>
I continue training invention in rs3 while killing Corp on 07 on my alternate account.

Then maybe post a Craigslist ad later letting people know I give free exotic massages and oral to women AND MEN
>>
>>27698133
>>27698103
>>27698065
Are you guys just pretending and playing along or is there actually a show about this scenario?
If yes, please tell me.
>>
>>27701479
>>27701359
You look like a typical aspie faggot. Not even remotely attractive. I actually laughed out loud when I saw your pic.
>>
>>27698018
Get a nose job to fix that nostril. Fucking ew 0/10 would not be
>>
>>27701858
>and history repeats

I didn't forget about it, isn't that how the quote goes?
>>
>>27702006

he was in L O S T
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 500x373
>>27698018
Look for a qt bf.
>>
grow my bread out cause shaving is suck

get fat cause exercise suck and food is good

same as my life now really no change
>>
File: 1459509224455.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1459509224455.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
I'd first try to lose some body mass so I could look more of a twink like in pic related

then I'd go searching for my twink soulmate
>>
>>27701359
if they compare you to david bowie you are not attractive.
>>
>>27698018
Kill myself because I'm ever further from being a cute loli
>>
>>27698018
Well now that I'm tall and jacked I'll confidently go to a club and flirt with women, you don't need friends when you're mr perfect, women will want you anyway.
>>
>>27702102
Loooool that faggot thinks he looks good.
>>
>>27701359
For a board that's supposed to be filled with people with low self esteem a lot of you ugly fucks seem to have an inflated view of your own attractiveness. Tiny mouth with thin womanly lips and weak chin combined with that honking big pointy nose and caveman brow ridge and this goofy looking faggot thinks he's got a good looking face. Lel wake the fuck up delusional "attractive robots"
>>
Mess with roasties.
>>
Continue shit posting

It's the only thing I love my only passion to shitpost
>>
>>27702883
stop samefaggin you retard
for this board he at least has a above average looks
>>
>>27698018
I have all of those qualities(except jacked) but I am 5'8
>>
>>27698018
>What do you do?
Suffer. I like being short, skelly and my soft voice. I don't let myself be influenced by society's beauty standards, I have my own.
>>
I would make a new life for myself, start again and fake being outgoing
>>
I would be alpha. If anything, I am a failed chad, all I need is good looks.

Fembots say they don't like toxic robot personalities, but that is because we aren't hot guys. I could treat fembots like whores and probably insult them all I wanted as long as I gave them a fake compliment and acted fake nice to them later. It would be so fun to be a chad with a robot mind.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.