[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta History
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 634x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 634x462
Why is it that there is no place in modern society for beta robots?

There have been betas millions of years...

In 10 thousand years since the first low valley civilizations we have bot found a way to integrate betas into society?

Was it better to be a beta in medieval times? Or ancient greece?
>>
>posting a bald gorilla
>not knowing that that male pattern baldness is a sign of high testosterone
>>
deregulation of the sexual marketplace.
it's a relatively recent thing that screwed over betas in modern society big time.
>>
>>27697969
he still looks dumb as fuck
>>
>>27697969
when will this high test meme end?

>have high testosterone
>hairy back, nose (outside) & ear
>balding at age 25
>still beta as fuck

why is having higher than usual testosterone level considered good is beyound me
>>
>>27697914
It's because religion has lost all importance.

Back in the day betas would make up the priestly class. Now betas have nothing to do so we just sit around all day wanking.
>>
>>27698143
>have high testosterone

Auto diagnosed "high testosterone" doesn't count.
On average we have about half the average testosterone men used to have a hundred years ago.
Were all of them bald?
>>
>>27698266
>On average we have about half the average testosterone men used to have a hundred years ago.
wew lad, gonna need some citations on that
how did they even measure test levels 100 years ago
>>
I hate to be that guy, but /pol/ has all the answers.
B E T A U P R I S I N G
>>
File: frog in islam.png (62 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
frog in islam.png
62 KB, 400x400
>>27697969
people actually believe this meme
yes, without any testosterone you're not going to go bald, but that doesn't mean high testosterone automatically means balding

your body will metabolize testosterone into dihydrotestosterone which is different and that's what causes male balding, hair follicles are varyingly sensitive to that shit

you don't need to have high testosterone levels to be balding, and you can have massive as fuck testosterone levels and a full head of hair

sincerely, a 22 year old man with low testosterone levels who can't grow any facial hair but is balding hard

i want broscientists to fuck off
>>
>>27697914
Nigger, there's no place in history for betas. They can't come together since there's too much infighting. Beta men get too jealous over one another to effectively live in harmony amongst each other. They'd probably kill themselves off since there wouldn't be a tolerance for a leading authority.

They're sniveling sneaks that shit on every opportunity to make good. Kill yourself.
>>
>>27698675

at least im not black
>>
File: 1457568470631.jpg (791 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457568470631.jpg
791 KB, 1920x1080
>>27697914
In medieval times betas were used as cannon fodder in landlords' petty wars.
>>
>>27698780
In the past no one cared what women think. The elite were a mix of betas and alphas filling various roles, if the queen said "eww I don't like the new exchequer" she would be beaten for being a stupid cunt and not allowed to attend court in the future. King Chad didn't need to impress her.
>>
>>27697914

In the good old times if you didnt belong to any community you were pretty much fucked. Modern society makes out existence possible.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.