[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Truly, a greasy cheeseburger with cola is the pinnacle of food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Truly, a greasy cheeseburger with cola is the pinnacle of food and drink.
The one and only heroin of food and drink.
>tfw be a burnedout NEET
>stealing bux from parents to feed my cheeseburger addiction
>tfw no Burger Anonymous near me
>tfw getting more fat obese by the day
no_regrets.jpg
>>
This is a delicious burger mang
>>
Hey OP please answer my questions.
Are you sexually/romantically into males? (if no, you can stop here)
Is your penis hidden by a large fat pad so it looks small?
Is it small in general?
Would you say you're more of a sad person or more of a mad person?
Are you nice/do you try to be nice?
>>
Why do you create the same thread over and over you sick burger freak
>>
>>27698215
coz its fun
>>
>>27698305
This board used to be good. This low effort shit should be bannable. Dick sucker.
>>
>>27698305
oh true, I liked your last thread a lot. good to see you're still awake and with us. have you ate another burger since your last thread?
>>
>>27698324
no coz mcdonalds does their gay breakfast menu, gotta wait till like 11am and i'm already exhausted.
>>
>>27698399

You should get some rest if you're tired. At least you can have a burger when you wake up if you got the cash.
>>
>>27698412
that's the plan.
but...one more F5 and im done.
>>
>>27698475

Goodnight, hope to chat with you tomorrow.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.