[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /catfisher/ here? Right now I have 5 GFs who are all madly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1452318179127.png (26 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1452318179127.png
26 KB, 396x400
who /catfisher/ here?

Right now I have 5 GFs who are all madly in love with me. Or rather, they are in love with who I am pretending to be.

All it takes is a little bit of photoshop handy work and fairy tale promises and they're wrapped around your finger. They think they've found a Chad who loves them dearly and is everything they could ever wish for. I have my fun with them, use them for to cull my loneliness.

And when it comes time I always break their heart. I like to think of it as a way of leaving my mark on them before they go. There are literally dozens of girls running around out there who will share their story of the one who got away.
>>
>>27697782
Me, sort of. I mostly pretend to be girls to get back at straight guys that won't go out with gay guys. I don't even know them, but find them in chatrooms.
Some get so attached and I accidentally go weeks without talking to them, and they seem to miss me, but I doubt it since there are probably other girls/catfishers that keep them occupied. I don't feel as bad knowing that could be true.

I mostly do it for the erp and lewdness.
>smugpepe.jpg
>>
It is funny because they think they are fucking with you too. Even your ideal fake photoshopped identity is being cucked. They do not love you.
>>
>>27697782
Good it's done to men, fair game.
>>
>>27697849
Youre wrong. They wouldnt cry if that were true.
>>
>>27697813
Ive done this too. Scored some good nudes and videos.

I've done it as a Chad too. It started as an experiment when online dating wasn't working out so I made a fake profile and got really crushed when I saw how shallow online dating is and started catfishing for revenge.
>>
a fellow catfisher!! this is nice to see.
sometimes I become an orbiter to them in my real form and cuck myself only to reveal that it was me all along!
>>
>>27697866
They can fake tears you chump. They are not fucking you, they think your falling in love with them. Until you fuck them, your both just playing bs liar.
>>
File: 1457141808981.jpg (48 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
1457141808981.jpg
48 KB, 253x229
I have 3. A Muslim girl from the UK. A poor girl from the Philippines. And a black girl from NYC. I did have a French girl but she discovered the photos I was using.

It feels good creating different personas. I feel like an actor.
>>
>>27697916
I'm sorry but you're wrong. I am good at what I do because I have been doing it for 8 years now.

They are most certainly saddened when I dump them.
>>
File: 32435467587.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
32435467587.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>27697986

Especially the poor girls, from shitty countries. They always act devastated when they realize their white skin Chad prince isn't coming to marry them and get them out of their shit hole country. It's even more sad when they were religious and have done many wrong things with you. I've gotten Muslims and Catholics to break their hymen for me on Skype.
>>
Society has corrupted you, I pity your lack of empathy
>>
/r/ story of catfishman please, our idol and hero

>>27698030
Wait what? How did you do it over skype? Didn't they ask to see your face?
>>
>>27699367

Nope. Told them I didn't have a camera. The type of women I target are very desperate for white western men. They are very gullible.
>>
>>27699563
Are these girls from poor places even stacey though? Do they only want western chads?
>>
>>27697813
You fags are mentally ill. Kill yourself, STRAIGHT guys will never be attracted to a faggot. So why blame them?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.