[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else get really sad when they see attractive women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1435888108064.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
1435888108064.png
21 KB, 357x313
Does anyone else get really sad when they see attractive women? It seems like whenever I go out I always see at least one really attractive girl I would date in a heartbeat and it pains me inside that I know that I will probably never see that girl again. I know it might be creepy but I sometimes take a picture of them, not to masturbate them or anything but just so I can look at them and imagine what it's like to have a qt gf. Sorry for the long rambling post.
>>
>>27697748
>Sorry for the long rambling post.
>Sorry

Gotta do away with this attitude mate. Dont apologize for shit, dont worry what other faggots think of you. Because thats all we really are. All of us, faggots. Together.
>>
File: feels73.jpg (131 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
feels73.jpg
131 KB, 648x595
>trying to be normal and go to partys
>get drunk
>get depressed because I have no joy and see all this beautiful girls
>will never talk to one
>>
>go to a few parties in my life
>80% of the time a woman there wants to fight me

I don't get it? am I that fucking repulsive to be in just the same room as? It's happened 3-4 times now all on different occasions.
>>
>>27697748
Kek. Settle down Elliott.
>>
>Anon, stop looking at me like that! You know I'm out of your league, silly~
>>
It feels worse when someone is nice to you, especially women. It's like, at first "oh this is great, finally someone being nice" then it's like "oh god, they really don't know how awful I am, the lying is getting more convincing" and when it comes to women "this is someone who would shit all over me and call the cops if I so much as use the wrong article or rest my hand facing a certain way"
>>
>>27697748
You sound trans OP
>>
>be vendor
>drive around to different supermarkets
>constantly see beautiful women in the aisles
>imagine life with qtp2t3.14159
>realize im too insignificant
>numbness takes over
>>
>>27697924
you a manlet, son?
>>
>>27697748
I get really angry
>>
File: 1459849207511.jpg (549 KB, 1598x966) Image search: [Google]
1459849207511.jpg
549 KB, 1598x966
>>27697748
I get angry and sad at the same time. I don't know if I'll be able to find a long term partner and I want that now. The problem with the internet/tv is that I see unbelievably gorgeous women on it all the time (pic related) so I compare it to normal women and they dont measure up.
I think if I hooked up with an average looking chick I'd probably be pretty happy. I did it before when I was younger for a few years and I was ecstatic. But now I just can't.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.