[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a call from unknown number >causes whole body adrenaline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: a62.png (262 KB, 680x661) Image search: [Google]
a62.png
262 KB, 680x661
>get a call from unknown number
>causes whole body adrenaline rush
>turn off phone and remove battery
>feel sick for rest of the day

how's your job search going?
>>
what kind of jobs are you applying to? the unknown number calls I get are usually collection agencies or telemarketers. if I apply to a company their name usually pops up on my caller ID

I applied to a kitchen and Walmart, yesterday. hope I get a call back today but I probably wont.
>>
Having a job interview for retail tomorrow, super scared.

Gonna take pills to help me calm down.
>>
>go to job interview
>tell her i need money before going to school
>we need people who are good with sales, you look too shy for that
>wanted to tell her that being a clerk at a store has nothing to do with sales or marketing, that's what ads are for but i reserved myself
>tells me she MIGHT call me on saturday for work like im supposed to feel lucky working at some shitty kiosk nobody gives a shit about
>she calls me 3 times on Saturday, don't answer the phone
>comes to buy cigarettes on sunday, she is looks salty as fuck
>>
Last time I applied to a job I lasted like 2 hours before I turned my phone off for a week. They didn't even e-mail me luckily.

Fucks sake I'm a fuckup.
>>
>>27697666
>>27697755
I didn't think people got this scared. Normally I feel anxious and postpone applying to anything. I do have difficult time sleeping the night before an interview.
>>
>>27697750
I'm surprised by your courage, I would never have come back to that store or close to it. Actually I'm still avoiding places were I applied to or where I used to work, even if it was years ago.
>>
>apply to a bunch of positions
>not a single call, email or otherwise
>when I call them they don't even wanna hear my name and just give me generic bullshit about how I have to wait 6-10 weeks and will get a response
>I applied for the job over 20 weeks ago
>my friend applying for the same positions
>gets rejection emails
Am I some kind of backup option to them? Am I the beta cuck of the career world that they keep around in case Chad leaves them for a better company? Sure I'm not getting rejected/friendzoned but I feel like I don't even exist to them.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.