[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just say this and Taxi Driver, what does everybody else think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Just say this and Taxi Driver, what does everybody else think of it? Also gimme some more robot films.
>>
>>27697479
Saw*
>>
Falling down was alright but the whole sympathy with minorities was shit in that movie. Taxi driver is shit with the whole protect the woman shit.
>>
>>27697499
I liked Taxi Driver more for the fact that he originally just wanted to kill, I liked Falling Down because the William's essentially a grown up robot that has had enough of everything.
>>
>>27697499

>Taxi Driver is shit

Kill yourself, you''re nothing but a tasteless swine.
>>
File: robotcore.jpg (2 MB, 2400x2141) Image search: [Google]
robotcore.jpg
2 MB, 2400x2141
>>27697479

i got you famalamaam alabama
>>
>>27697609
>no drive
???
>>
The Dirties

guy and his best friend get picked on and tormented at school. friend turns out to be a normie and gets a girl. guy finally snaps and shoots up his school.

10/10 robot film of the century
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.