[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, 24 year old uni dropout cause of schizophrenia >people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pepe_reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
pepe_reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
228 KB, 858x725
>be me, 24 year old uni dropout cause of schizophrenia
>people at psych ward tell me to get back at it
>fully pumped, waiting to start the next semester
>go into class
>get into groups of 4
>leave class
>dropping out of uni

Nothing is easy on this fuck craphole. There can't be just an easy class where you have to study and take tests, nope.
>>
Yeah it's like these institutions think people are incapable of learning things by themselves
>>
I wound up dropping out because of group work too. Tried going back a year ago but the same shit happened. It's just too much, even with meds I become terrified the moment we need to find partners or groups.

Guess I'll just have to settle for being that 65 year old guy working a retail job with teens and college students.
>>
>>27697125
I dropped out because of schizo too, age 19. Lasted about 2 weeks before I started showing symptoms. Psych ward by the second month, and not even my family wants anything to do with me. Been 2 years now and I'm sort-of stable and looking at going back.

Fucking terrified the same thing will happen to me when I go back though. I volunteer at a homeless shelter just for basic social interaction and so that I can tell my doctor I'm doing -something-, and even that gets too much half the time.
>>
>>27697125
I went to uni at 19, fell in love with my only friend (girl), she stoped talking to me, I got depressed, dropped out. Went to another uni at 20, but I was in shitty mental shape, so skipped 1 year.
Went back at 21, couldnt do the group assignments, and hated people, so droped out.
I went back last year, 25 years old, couldnt complete shit because I had no friends and hated group assignments again.
I will go back this year (I'm 26 now) give it a final try, if I cant do it I'll probably live as a NEET for some years then off myself. Shit...
>>
Group work sucks buts I find its tolerable when I'm the leader. Education has been made female friendly because they're too stupid to compete. Just learn the system and the handicap against men isn't as bad.
>>
Y'know, schizophrenic is only a hop and skip away from from psychopath.

Stop being a little bitch and use your expanded awareness to read people. At the very least you should be able to put on a pokerface and get the work done to help your group.

The key here is fear. Purge that shit. Schizophrenics have fear.
>>
If you're getting a college degree you need to be able to speak with and communicate with people at a basic level. Your degree is worthless if you can't even do that no matter what you do.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.