[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me in college dorm >Enter communal bathroom to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 300114_13012.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
300114_13012.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>Be me in college dorm
>Enter communal bathroom to take a shiet
>Be casually sitting in the little cubical, doing my thing
>Some guy in the stall next to me
>All of a sudden shit starts smelling like rotting animal carcasses
>I've had some stinky poops before but this smell is completely foreign to me
>Guy next to me notices it and is disgusted, says whatthefuck etc.
>I can't even stand the smell of my own shit, think I'm going to pass out
>This alpha Chad guy who brings his speakers into the shower and blasts blackpeoplemusic asks whats going on
>Now they're both like what the actual fuck
>Laughing, banging on my stall door
>I be freaking out
>They do it for a while then get bored and leave
>I wait it out until everything is completely quiet then run out without washing hands
>mfw two Staceys were doing makeup shit at the sink
>Ew anon didn't wash his hands haha what a freak

Now my asshole is super sore and raw. I've partially stuck up a soothing chamomile baby wipe up there but I don't think it's helping.

Also, should I just drop out of college now or?
>>
>>27696999
>All of this could have been prevented by simply replying to the Chads

Your reputation could be fucked for a while, so it's your choice whether or not you want to allow it to affect you.
>>
>>27696999
nice trips op
also that little grill is cute
>>
File: 111111111.jpg (13 KB, 200x280) Image search: [Google]
111111111.jpg
13 KB, 200x280
tht lil babey is so kute

why she crey??
>>
>>27697088
I didn't reply to them because I didn't want them to know who I was, also what could I have even said??
>>
little tip so you don't get cucked by your own poos again: as soon as the brown hits the water, flush the toilet. this will reduce the poos smell.
>>
>>27697116
You would have had to leave the stall eventually anon. There's no way they couldn't have figured out who you were if they really did care.

I would say you had two choices with a response. Either attempt to be humorous in a self deprecating way or be honest. Being honest is the easiest and less-cringey way out of everything.

"I'm taking a shit here bro." The Chads laugh it off and move along.
>>
Use poopouri
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.