[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You meet a girl >You spend weeks getting to know her >She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12
File: getreal.png (573 KB, 598x555) Image search: [Google]
getreal.png
573 KB, 598x555
>You meet a girl
>You spend weeks getting to know her
>She finally (reluctantly) accepts to go on a date with you
>You two slowly fall in love
>She finally lets you have sex with her
>You're just another guy in her life, but she's the best thing that's ever happened to you
>You bend over backwards to be the best boyfriend you can ever be, you appreciate her, you're kind and generous to her, you genuinely love her and you're still scared she might leave you
>She's your everything

>This guy meets her
>Can already fuck her a day after meeting her, sometimes even minutes after meeting her
>He can get her back whenever he wants to
>She's just another slut to him
>You'll never compare to him
>You'll never be him
>>
His eyes look like two upside down crescent moons. Jaw shape is nothing special. Not that good looking honestly.
>>
>>27697030
He's an 8/10 minimum, just because he's not literally perfect doesn't mean he's "not that good looking."
>>
>>27697030
In Italy guys like that are not the "alphas" anymore. SO yes, he would be succesfull with women but not THAT much.
Pic related is what girls/young women want now.
>>
>tfw i am that guy

feels good man
>>
>>27696948
Just fuck him then all is alright, you mean nothing to him he means nothing to you
>>
>>27697030
>His eyes look like two upside down crescent moons.
Literally Chad eyes you stupid fuck.
>>
File: 1437906378379.jpg (36 KB, 604x397) Image search: [Google]
1437906378379.jpg
36 KB, 604x397
>>27696948
This really posts my pepes.
I mean just think about how every encounter with a woman would have been different if you were Chad.

That cashier who didn't even look you in the eyes?
She would have happily smiled for you if you were Chad.

That female teacher who always seemed annoyed at you for no reason?
You would have been her favorite if you were Chad.

That girl you tried talking to who said she was busy?
She would have dropped everything she had going on if you were Chad.

That girl who just kept walking when you were lost and tried asking for directions?
She would have stopped immediately if you were Chad, and would have been more than happy to help.
>>
>>27697041
Uh what about the obvious nose job?

You can be Chad if you weren't a lazy wanker. And you weren't afraid of rejection. Manlets and unattractive men get laid all the time. Women are the ones who have to be attractive to be considered worthwhile at all for men. You have only yourself to blame.
>>
>>27696948
Plot twist threesome
>>
>>27697030
This. His eyes are fucking weird and not that attractive. Most of the reason he looks good is because of his stubble, meme haircut and swarthy complexion.
>>
>>27697055
Maybe 14 year olds.
>>
>>27696948
I hate that society or maybe humanity (myself included) in general put so much emphasis on looks.
You know all that shit about showing a girl you are confident, assertive and shit, this guy doesn't have to do it. They just look at him and assume he is all that just because of his looks. You could be the most confident guy on earth, if you are an ugly manlet you will always have to work hard to break the assumption that you are a loser.

Also not to sound bitter or anything but that guy looks boring as fuck, always posing with the same face like an instagram hoe.
>>
>>27696948

He's gay isn't he? Das the joke
>>
>>27697605
If you're not chad you need to just give up on women and pursue greater things. Go monk mode for life
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>27697083
>Chad eyes
>>
>>27697063
Same, bro. Daps.
>>
>>27696948
some narcissists are good at manipulating women into getting what they want out of them and the sad part is they never stick around after sex.
>>
Holy shit, abandon this board!

All you ever do is complaining about men and injustice.

You are all becoming feminists. They recruit you for the final wave.

Beta-uprise is an instrument for putting the providers in power, which in the end serves noone but the women to provide for!

Save yourself from hell!
>>
File: 1449432904859.jpg (68 KB, 395x372) Image search: [Google]
1449432904859.jpg
68 KB, 395x372
>>27698194
I've already been enlightened. I don't bother with women anymore.
>tfw "Anon why aren't you trying to hit on any girls?"
I just wish people would stop trying encourage betas to hunt for women instead of doing things they enjoy.
>>
File: arcanine sample.jpg (95 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
arcanine sample.jpg
95 KB, 600x480
>>27697083
>>27698228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5grdfnGUss
>>
>>27696948
Of course, this isn't true.
There are actual loyal people out there.
>>
>Stacy whore is my everything
Anon that's pretty fucking desperate.
>>
File: 1326816415549.jpg (159 KB, 625x475) Image search: [Google]
1326816415549.jpg
159 KB, 625x475
>>27698734
This is not even funny because it somehow seems so plausable.
>>
>>27698734
>implying I'm not aware I'm a feminist
I am.
>>
>>27697083
are kidding me you fucking cocksucker?
>he has chad eyes
he has Ayy LMAO eyes

look at the picture zoom to his eyes and you see.
>>
>>27698944
>enjoy
robots have that dead eyes, I can tell easily when I see a robot outside.
>>
>>27697605
its sad like how your entire life spins about women.
>>
>>27699208
fuck off memecuck,
i hope you fucking idiot didnt post your eyes in the robot eye troll thread where they baiting the assfucking dumbest to post their eyes.

>someone post ronald mc donalds eyes
>retards suddenly start posting their real eyes
>>
>>27699235
50% of all the people you encounter are women, so technically only half of your life spins around them.
>>
>>27697055
Lmfao this is why I come here
>>
File: e5Gm6Kb.jpg (128 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
e5Gm6Kb.jpg
128 KB, 768x1024
>>27699284

>>someone post ronald mc donalds eyes
>retards suddenly start posting their real eyes

is that real? lel
>>
The funny thing I have learned about comparing r9k to reality is the only people who cheat are pretty much the trashiest of people. Sorority sluts, club goers, etc. I have NEVER heard of anyone aside from people like this cheating on anyone or even hooking up. You guys are just fucking retarded.
>>
>>27699290
the thing i mean is stop putting woman in the middle of you life.
i think if we would live in a third world country and we have to face hunger and war we would care a lot less about woman.
>>
>>27699345
ronald mc donald is a robot.
>>
>>27699364
really? you probably dont get told much

the big difference is that trashy people talk about it

classy people keep it on the low
>>
>>27696948
If he want to have her he will have to fight me for it.
>>
>>27696948

maybe I just work in a shithole or am a secret chad but all the women I know put out on the first date kek
>>
>>27699205
That guy is gay as fuck. That mouth looks stupid too.
>>
>>27699364
Well look at the stats. 50% of women in a relationship have a backup man. So that's not just sex. It's actually romantic interest in another person who she might leave you for if she gets upset at some point. To me that constitutes cheating in the worst sense. Now imagine some small percentages just do physical cheating. Maybe 10%. You've closed out 55% of women as cheaters already. And men are rumored to cheat more (haven't looked at the stats, doesn't concern me).

Cheating happens a lot. Not that I have personal experience. But viewing the world through stats.
>>
>>27699500

And where are you getting these stats from?

Because DNA tests show getting actually cucked is only about 1%

Source: http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/04/cuckoldry-is-incredibly-rare-among-humans/
>>
>>27697055
The truth is that no men are THAT successful with women. You would get more action by tucking your cock and putting on a wig every time
>>
>>27699370
That's not how I meant it. It's about how much better you would be treated in general if you were Chad.
I didn't mention men because they don't treat Chad better to the same extent as women.
>>
>>27699551
>thinks the concern is cuckold
No the concern is a loyal mate. You can find your own stats. Because I can be bias in my selection. It doesn't make sense for me to give you a source unless I'm making an argument from authority. I'm not gonna do sophistry willingly.
>>
>>27699593
even men treat chad better. an attractive man has much higher chances getting employed from a work interview than an unattractive man. chad always wins
>>
>>27699593
You sound like a girl, "oh my god! guys are only interested in you if you're pretty with huge breasts". When did guys start getting on this beauty is skin deep shit
>>
>>27699644
I know, I said not to the same extent.
Men still treat ugly guys far better than women do.
>>
>>27699500
>50% of women have a back up man

What are you looking at, divorce statistics? I hope you realize people get divorced for reasons other than cheating. But if you're making attempts to work out the statistics of how justified you are in considering all women whores, you're too far gone anyway.
>>
>>27699669
It's psychology. Attractive people do get treated better.
>>
>>27696948
Even in your own fantasy you're beta as fuck. In the real world, you don't have to hunt girls that play hard to get. I've been with a number of women and have had three gfs as an adult. None of the women 'reluctantly' accepted to date me. Just stop being a pushover and push for sex asap. It should never take more than a week to sleep with a girl after met her for the first time or, if you've been acquainted before, after intentions have been made clear.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196 KB, 660x443) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196 KB, 660x443
>>27699692
Was thinking about pic. But you can find these stats elsewhere too. Emotional cheating is a well known phenomena. Women desire security, which makes them prepare for the worst case, breaking up. Which I consider cheating.
Here's a source you'd expect to be bias against this:
http://www.womansday.com/relationships/dating-marriage/advice/a4581/are-you-emotionally-cheating-101955/
If it's large enough for them to claim it its a thing.
>>
>>27696948
>best boyfriend
STOP RIGHT THERE.

a desperate loser getting a girlfriend and maintaining some kind of effort in the relationship over time is one in a fucking million. almost all of them were putting in the effort just to get laid in the first place. only a handful of chads will try to be their best as well, but they won't fake that shit at the beginning.

stereotypes aside like 90% of this group on r9k will eventually have their own families and when their equally retarded kid goes to middle school and starts saying that all girls do x and all guys are victims, they'll laugh their asses off.
>>
>>27699716
But that's what Im saying
>>
File: 532571245135.jpg (386 KB, 3000x1388) Image search: [Google]
532571245135.jpg
386 KB, 3000x1388
>>27697030
I know what you mean. I can't deny that he's handsome but his face reminds me of pic related.
>>
>>27697030

He would not look as impressive without his facial hair and general grooming
>>
File: 1433258221994.png (102 KB, 746x717) Image search: [Google]
1433258221994.png
102 KB, 746x717
>>27699803
>50% said their partner was aware of the backup man
>>
>>27700104
Not as a backup man obviously. Then they'd be with the backup man and lookin for a new backup man.
Hopefully.
yes, if you have a gf any of your friends, her friends, coworkers, neighbors, relatives and regular visitors are a liability.men don't turn out jealous twats for no reason
>>
>>27698560
>the sad part is they never stick around after sex
How is that a sad part? It's just using women for what they were made for.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.