[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>joined gym 2 weeks ago >only went once Nice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 600x596
>joined gym 2 weeks ago
>only went once

Nice.
>>
File: s00yto1_540.jpg (45 KB, 511x498) Image search: [Google]
s00yto1_540.jpg
45 KB, 511x498
Where do you live OP? I'll go gym with you mate. I'm in Melbourne.
>>
>join gym
>don't even go once
>they try to charge my credit card another month
>already maxed out so payment doesn't go through
>go to close my account/membership
>they say I need to pay them

so now I currently own the gym like $100. what the fuck, lol
>>
>>27696931
Im not your mate, shitcunt. Have fun when the chinese comes to scoop up your properties
>>
>>27696932
>not giving fake details during your sign up

This fuckin normie
>>
>>27696932
>I currently own the gym
are you sure?
>>
Stop being a lazy fuck. It gets a lot better when you've gone for a few weeks and you start noticing strength and muscle gains, and you don't feel like throwing up at the end.

Trust me, the gym will be your best friend if you let it.

When I'm not at the gym I am looking forward to going to the gym. It's where I feel alive. A bit pathetic I know, but it's something, at least.

/fit/ fagget here.
>>
>>27697106
>throwing up

Newb detected
>>
>>27697130
I was a newb at one point.

First time I went to the gym I almost threw up at the end.
>>
>>27697137
Heh thats what you get for drinking only water with nothing added during workouts
>>
>>27696902
>Join gym 9-10 weeks ago
>gone 40+ times
Nice.
>>
>>27697167
7 years later and I still only have water during workouts. Haven't felt like throwing up since, except for when I've been under the weather.

I do take caffeine pills before working out, so that keeps my focused and hyper.
>>
>>27697180
>caffeine pills

Jesus christ, just take roids already
>>
>>27696902
Get off your lazy ass you fat fuck.

I've been at it non-stop for 3 months and it feels great.

Let me tell you, the extra female attention does not go unnoticed.
>>
>>27697168
Nice what kind of workouts do you do?
>>
>>27697191

I snort creatine. It's the only supplement someone needs to get thick massive joocy gainz.

How do u think Kali Muscle got so fuckin swolen?
>>
>>27697191
I'm happy with where I'm at, I've got no need to get much bigger.

Caffeine is pretty neat, and pretty safe and cheap. It really adds a lot to your workouts, especially if you're feeling shitty that day. It's by far my favorite "supplement."
>>
>>27697216
>kali muscle
Sounds like some nigger

Care factor: 0
>>
>>27697106
I agree. I'm not doing gym now (wanted to become homegym masterrace years ago, only purchased a barbell and some small plates, kek) as I've been running and doing calisthenics 2-3 times a week since about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it does get better.

No longer shaking at the end of it and it feels nice to run more laps than you could, but there's still a long long way to go.

> tfw DOMs
>>
>>27697204
>he thinks im fat

Lmao...projecting. Im 0.6 bmi away from being underweight. Im trying to gain weight. You fucking mcburger
>>
Opie, maybe the gym isnt for you. Im speaking from personal experience. Being inside the gym is a bore. So now i just do body weight workouts with some dumbells at home, and swinging my tennis racquet against the ball
>>
> tfw exercising late at night while everyone is sleeping
> running in the park
> going on the exercise machines that litter the park

An amazing feeling. Fuck gyms.
>>
>>27697313
>running

Sorry shitcunt im naturally fast twitch, i sont do gayxercise
>>
File: 1459906434353.jpg (113 KB, 798x703) Image search: [Google]
1459906434353.jpg
113 KB, 798x703
I go 6 times a week.
>>
>>27697345
So inefficient senpai.
>>
>>27697354
Not at all my man. PPLXPPL
Natties should work a muscle group twice a week.
>>
>>27697378
>PPLXPPL
>bodybuilding....

Meh
>>
>>27697408
>training for anything but looks
I bet you do cardio you fuccboi
>>
>>27697460
>cardio
Lmao thats your first guess? Shame.
>>
Bgdngrm

Op also made the same thread on /b/

>>>/b/678116366
>>
tgbthb
>>
Tfw i have a gi lfriend
>>
>>27697283
I'm 13% body fat.

Come at me, skinny boy.
>>
>>27698988
No worries, call me up and let m know when 0469758100
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.