[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the world can easily do without you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: 1446074093074.jpg (132 KB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1446074093074.jpg
132 KB, 696x478
>tfw the world can easily do without you
>>
File: 1459048364087.jpg (8 KB, 229x200) Image search: [Google]
1459048364087.jpg
8 KB, 229x200
>no one would notice if you died
>>
File: 1449911768553.png (17 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1449911768553.png
17 KB, 180x200
There are people out there that truly love you, though. Shit to experience, laughs to be had, people to meet. It ain't over. Life is worth. Time marches forward with or without though yeah.. all you can do is grit your teeth, hope for better. Meme the pain away. If the pain won't go away embrace it. Reality can be cruel, wonderful too. Always something right around the corner.
>>
>>27697005
We know that, we are just unable to achieve this for whatever reasons hold us back.

I can't be intimate with a girl, I can charm her into my bedroom but my deformed dick makes them laugh and leave. I can't drive, my anxiety kicks in at over drive. I can't even send my friends a fucking text because i'm that much of a loser, this is why i'm fucking alone and have been for years because I know that no matter how hard I try I'll never be truly happy because the things that give me happiness can not be maintained by someone like me, so it always flickers away.
>>
>>27697005
>being presumptive enough to assume somebody loves us

eat shit, normie
>>
Why do I get a raging boner every time I see the girl on this new Hershey Smores commercial??
>>
File: 1459971622496.jpg (29 KB, 511x515) Image search: [Google]
1459971622496.jpg
29 KB, 511x515
>>27697005

>The "someone out really loves you" meme

Oh look, it's this shitty meme again.
>>
>>27697390
What does she look like?

Ukbflhkhhojjbhhlvxhojofumauesugi
>>
>>27697343
I feel you. That's quite the plight.. really mean of them, too. No matter what I promise there's a girl out there who will accept it and be happy to do so. Happiness is never out of the question, never know what lies beyond the next turn in your life. Revel in the good, turn your nose up at the bad unless necessity calls for action. It's simply all that can be done.

A small dose of a benzodiazepine before you drive might help take the edge off your anxiety and allow you to perform, too. If you're averse to taking drugs there are breathing techniques, I've never found them useful but they work for some people. I know the friendless loser feel too, I was born into it, molded by it. Try not to feel too bad, I'd bet you're a pretty rad dude desu
>>
The world would actually be better off without me. I'm not depressed, I'm just being realistic and logical.
>>
File: 1378690219969.jpg (10 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1378690219969.jpg
10 KB, 256x256
>>27697005

Delusionalfag detected. Not many people on this board are loveable and to believe that non-sense is just retarded. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>27697405
>love is a meme

The biggest meme of all, destructive belief

>>27697365
Even if it were so there's someone out there who would, seek them. I like to believe that everyone's got at least one and I refuse to believe that anyone is unworthy of love period. Can't you read the signs?
>>
File: 1353446918526.jpg (31 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1353446918526.jpg
31 KB, 400x320
>>27697621

Love exists, but not for us. And even for normals that is extremely rare. Most people only seek to use and abuse one another.

So well meme'd, friend.
>>
>>27696897

Your statement is a perfect example of a Sorites Paradox, therefore it has no value on a logical perspective

If you died the world would be the world minus you
>>
>>27696897
you guys feel way to much self pity. So what if the world could do without me? I was atleast lucky enough to be born in a first world country and I sure as hell am going to enjoy the shit out of this memery while it lasts.
>>
>>27697613
>there are people completely unworthy of love
>menacing gaze

???

This is puzzling to me, you're saying you have to go out of your way to prove yourself worthy of love? I've seen people that are completely worthless being showered with it. Maybe we have a different idea of love? You don't have to prove you deserve things (love) to have them, that's the real nonsense. To say it doesn't help would be foolish though. You're tricking yourself.
>>
Does anyone else feel comfort in this and the fact that you will eventually be forgotten? Not sure how to articulate it, but it got me through high school knowing no one really cared about me and as soon as the day was over, I wasn't a thought in anyome's mind.
>>
>>27697005
epik b8 m8 xd bloxxx
>>
>>27697673
Yeah, it's a generalization but it's true enough. Everyone is vying for something, I know love to be true though, there are so many ways of displaying it. I'm bout to go dank with my memery but you have to open your mind, I try my best not to take my own advice though :^).
>>
File: IMG_0933.jpg (65 KB, 316x312) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0933.jpg
65 KB, 316x312
>>27697758

Yeah, I sure enjoy all the little aches and pains that come with living. I love the fact that my body is so finite that within a span of a few decades it will become brittle and helpless. I love the fact that any skill worth of value takes years of grueling work to even remotely get anyway. I love the fact that everyday you have to work or starve; least we all be sent back to living off the land itself. I love the fact that reality is simply not my fantasies and happiness cannot be found.

Yes, oh yes, I fucking love this memory and I love being lucky enough to be born into this miserable hell called life. Only to have the last bits of my consciousnesses horrifyingly ripped out of me before I enter the void of death.

Oh what a fucking happy, joyous and lucky experience I get to endure being a human brought into existence! OH JOY!
>>
File: IMG_2042.jpg (32 KB, 300x217) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2042.jpg
32 KB, 300x217
>>27697806

Opening your mind only leaves you susceptible to being hurt and abused. No thanks. I firmly believe people confuse lust and love all too often. I am capable of lust, but love I am not.

Even most robots/anons/whatever people wish to call themselves on this board only desire a girlfriend and a mate to be their personal fucktoy. True love is something that is only shown in TV shows, movies, video games and anime/comics as far as I'm concerned.

It's better to ignore it, drown away your sorrows and forget that meme even existed.
>>
>living alone in a house in suburbs
>suddenly die
>it would take years before someone would find my body
>oddly find the idea of my rotting corpse lowering the value of my house very aggrevating
>>
>>27697928
It isn't always the case that everyone's out to hurt or abuse you, though. I think it's really sad you don't believe in love, something so great that I know to be true. Now I know how Christians who are unable to convert people they'd badly like to see in heaven must feel. I don't know, I can't know for sure. Maybe your standards for true love are too stringent and you've been conditioned to expect abuse?

Security is great tho, I understand why you've taken solace in taking such a strong stance. Finding a niche and digging your head in the sand is super effective. The perfect person only exists in your head, we're all from the same stock if you will. Nothing stopping you from trying, that's where I slip up. I've hit a roadblock, and an extremely stupid one at that. I'll confess that I don't think I've ever felt guilt that strongly before and feeling it would prob be a lesson well learned, I'd be better off for it. I have a feeling happiness is right behind this mental block it appears you've built for yourself.. hmm

>>27697837
pls therapy ;_;

I can feel how deeply conflicted you are emanating off this post, seek help
>>
>>27697768
>I've seen people that are completely worthless being showered with it
That's just your opinion. There are certain rules to play by and if you can't play you can't win.
It has nothing to do with justice or morality.
>>
File: 1459981860657.gif (392 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
1459981860657.gif
392 KB, 600x396
>>27696897
Is there an archive somewhere of all these new high quality Pepe images and gifs?
>>
>>27697779
Same here desu.I'm just waiting for my parents to die so I can be sure that no one cares about me .It's pretty comfy
>>
My girlfriend cheated on me and it's so weird having feels before hand and now I want to just want to die.
>>
>>27696897
nice shilling shill,
>>
>>27699395
this is why men act like emotionless hardcunts

self-defense

fuck a bitch
>>
>>27697837
This, I think normies are insane

They're so fucked up in the head they think hell is heaven
>>
>>27697837
You forgot the most important thing and that is how we're never satisfied because once we reach a goal or get something we'd naturally want more.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.