[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to talk to girl >gives you the 'ew, get away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1447894829740.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447894829740.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
>try to talk to girl
>gives you the 'ew, get away from me creep!' look

it's fucking soul-crushing. how do you guys deal with this feel?
>>
women are not needed
/thread
>>
>>27696431
>how do you guys deal with this feel?

I stopped talking to girls unless it's necessary for work. Fuck 'em... Well.. You won't fuck them, but you know what I mean.
>>
>>27696431
>be 15
>in swimming pool lesson with class
>everybody gotta swim backwards holding a hand of a class mates
>everybody forms couples
>i end up with a girl
>she begs someone to not let them be with me
>almost cryes
>while doing the excerse, instead of holding hands as supposed to be, we just swim backwards normally.

FeelsBadMan
>>
>>27696431
I was 15 or maybe 16. We had some stupid dance we had to do. Women had to choose partners. Every Stacy picked a Chad ofc, then average girls picked the average guys and even the nerds. I was last one without a partner, the girl who had to dance with me looked like she was going to puke any moment while dancing, and she was visibly relieved when the dance ended...
Top kek hated school so god damn much
>>
can anyone explain me what is wrong with me then if everyone who is a girl says im a creep
>>
>>27697953
You're ugly

Fusoydoydlh
>>
>>27697953
you dont look good, dont fell for the lies that "women dont care about looks like men do, just be confident and funny"... your best shot is to make alot of money when youre 30+, because at that age money becomes more important than looks for men, and get a dumb bimbo wife.
>>
>Go on trip with school
>Near last on an most seats are taken - the few remaining seats are next to girls
>Their faces display a look of horror an their eyes go wide as they see me approach.
>They put their bagson the empty seats or themselves move into the empty seats so I can't sit there
>Everyone does this
>End up sitting on the steps down to the toilet the whole trip
>>
>>27697385
>>27697935
this never happened to me, girls didn't look disgusted they just pouted or made fun of me
>>
>>27696431
women get freaked out when someone they know tries to approach them in public. even if another women were to do it, they'd be equally freaked out. First try smiling at someone and see if they smile back, waiting in lines getting food is a good way to start up a conversation
>>
>>27698699
i think she just acted that way to signal to her friends that "yeah i dont want to dance with this loser, i find him as pathetic as everyone else". so not real disgust but still very shitty
>>
File: 1451080053065.jpg (46 KB, 710x510) Image search: [Google]
1451080053065.jpg
46 KB, 710x510
not even trying to talk to girls desu
>>
You are talking to women a lot more attractive to you. If you talk women on the same level of attractiveness you will get a different result
>>
>>27696431
Step 1: Stop being a baby
Step 2: Talk to other people
Step 3: repeat as needed
>>
>>27696431

by not talking to them, isn't it obvious?
>>
I love that reaction. I convince them I'm not a creep and that creates much more sexual tension than the girl being interested from second 1. In fact, I hate when they like me on first sight.
>>
>>27697992
>>27698420
i am ugly, i guess thats why then

thanks
>>
>>27696431
by not being ugly
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.