[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attention females, faggots and traps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Time of her life.jpg (54 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Time of her life.jpg
54 KB, 500x333
R9K IS NOT A SAFE SPACE FOR YOU.

I started coming here in 08. The reason being because /b/ got sick of my anti-feminism threads and told me to come here. Then this place was all about feels, hating women, anti-feminism, early era MRM and red pill. And You know what, IT STILL IS.

This borad whether you degernate fuck wits like it or not is where you come to cry, its where robots come to hang and express their beliefs. To be a robot you have to be a straight male whos had either no or very bad relationships with women or society in general. Being a trap faggot or a slut who only gets pumped and dumped by average dudes does not qualify you to come here and shit up this place.

You're 'problems' are not problems. Everything wrong with your live is your own fault. You're a lonely slut because your fat, ugly and hate yourself so you fuck randoms to feel better. Your a trap because you're a closet homo and cant stand the shame of it so you become a female to bear it. You're pathetic.

Even the ex-robots like myself who have become normie have more in common with this place then you cunts do.

YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FUCKING BOARDS. GO THERE AND LEAVE US ALONE. WE HATE YOU.

I wish rape/cervical cancer/death on you all.
>>
tell em dawg
>>
File: 1451571446850.png (90 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1451571446850.png
90 KB, 500x501
>>27696218
>>/r9k/ in 2008 was all about feels, hating women, anti-feminism, early era MRM and red pill

>newfags and redditors will actually believe this
>>
>>27696288
>Newfags and redditors will actually shill the idea it wasn't

You were probably 10 back then kid.

I remember the day steph semple had her life ruined the filthy baboon titted cunt.
>>
File: 1454925899993.png (124 KB, 1798x504) Image search: [Google]
1454925899993.png
124 KB, 1798x504
>>27696218
>cervical cancer
They can't get this if they're a trap.

But I entirely agree with everything you're saying. These sluts need to fuck off. I wish there was a place where antisocial NEETs such as myself could just go to a community online that is 100% free of these mentally ill degenerates, homosexuals and females. I seriously do hate these fucking sluts. When the Oregon shootings happened back in October, I had a small light of joy in my life knowing that some normies were put out of the gene pool just by a small percentage.

When the beta uprising happens, I will give my life for a slut-free and degeneracy-free world. It's so sad that back in 2008, we became atheists and just totally immoral to be edgy, but it's 2016 now and that's the social norm. It's so sad that homosexuality is so normal and that these women run our societies the way they do. I would give my life to serve for a beta uprising.

Here I am thinking that r9k was my sanctuary from this bullshit. I want these people to leave and never come back one day so we can wake up to a pure NEET board.

To any of you femanon attention whores,
F U C K Y O U
>>
>>27696337
>To any of you femanon attention whores,
>F U C K Y O U

THIS. There was a body insecuiryt thread last night. As you can iagine there heaps of pics of overwieght guys, hairy bodies, weird faces etc. Then comes this slut with huge perky tits, nice body complaining about her 'flat tits and pot belly' and proceeds to post a full nude photo of her self TWICE. There was no reason for her to post nude all she had to do was lift up her shirt to her breasts and show her stomach but noe she went full commando bar her shirt which was up over tits.
Women seriously must take very opportunity her to be a slut. Then they bitch and moan its unfair they aren't welcomed here. They literally believe their lie. Thus makes me want to rape everything in sight.
>>
>>27696218
/r9k/ is for feels, shit posting and pretending to be angry

Deal with it
>>
>>27696304
Next you're going to tell me the jessi slaughter shit came from /r9k/ too.

You're bullshitting. Fuck off.
>>
>>27696426
Aslong as you're a guy. Female and faggot feels are not welcome here.

Piss off you cunt. I hope you get raped. You fucking deserve it for posting your tits and dressing like a whore.
>>
>>27696426
>le deal with it!

Haha look at this normalfag fuck here. DEAL WITH IT! I bet he smugly inhaled in his cheap normie flannel shirt and thick-rimmed glasses with pubescent beard as he posted such a banal response.

Go back to /soc/ or /b/ faggot
>>
>>27696426
I didnt say it came from r9k. And well done you did your ED research. Point is I was here when all that happened, you werent. Fuck off.
>>
>>27696218
There are better boards desu. Any around a male hobby is more red pilled than r9k. And, more realistically red-pilled since there is less trolling and baiting.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.