[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck I feel terrible. Can somebody please cheer me up or give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 67587676.jpg (55 KB, 533x396) Image search: [Google]
67587676.jpg
55 KB, 533x396
Fuck I feel terrible.
Can somebody please cheer me up or give me a reason to keep living?
>>
Fear of death. False hope that it might some day get better.
>>
>>27695851
>give me a reason to keep living?

you are looking for something that doesnt exist

find something you enjoy and dedicate your life to it, even if its 4chan thats ok
>>
>>27695851
its all relative,
enjoy what you enjoy or indulge in depression
and boredom, then you can lose your mind and enjoy that.
loneliness and no social contact can speed up the process.
once you can enjoy suffering your free to feel however way you want because your not chasing any particular feeling and you see that
none of the feels are any better or worse than the other
>>
Try to keep yourself busy with things you like doing, fooling yourself is the only way to escape the monotony of life.
>>
File: haroldshipman.jpg (674 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
haroldshipman.jpg
674 KB, 2197x1463
>>27695851
>give me a reason to keep living?

>anon wants me to give him a reason to keep living
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>27696043
Is it just one person pushing this meme?
Because that's what it seems like.
>>
>>27695972
no you dont need to fool yourself, realize what life is,
it is at once monotony and transience ever changing beauty and dull boring stagnate.
look around, if your so inclined read some philosophic texts to get a new view of life if you feel you current outlook is only bringing you pain
find something that really rings true to you and you wont be bored or disapointed
>>
>>27696050
he may be over doing it, but still gives me the odd chuckle every now and then
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.