[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you have a girIfriend? l mean, staying alone is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: 1459903963295.jpg (420 KB, 2277x3000) Image search: [Google]
1459903963295.jpg
420 KB, 2277x3000
Why don't you have a girIfriend?
l mean, staying alone is ok for a while. But always...?
Are you gay, anon?
>>
I can't connect with others.
>>
>>27695709
Yeah I'm a poofter
What's it to you cunt
>>
I dont know where to meet girls i guess i could try going to clubs, you guys know any good places to meet girls ?
>>
>>27695709
You're right, I should probably get a girlfriend. I will stop by and pick one up at the store on my way hone tomorrow. Because its that fuckin easy, right?
>>
In all honesty?

1) I'm a loser with a shit personality.

2) It seems like such a hassle to actually change enough so that girls might be interested in me.

3) Even if I did change, there's no guarantee I'd be happier with a gf then without one.

So basically I'm just incredibly lazy.
>>
>>27695816
>Because its that fuckin easy, right?
With that attitude, nope, it will never be easy.
>>
>>27695862
Sorry but I have to ask, are you exactly me?
>>
>>27695911
and there's the answer.
>>
>>27695949
>and there's the answer.
What was the question?
>>
>>27695709
In college now. Haven't had a gf since the 8th grade. Started figuring out I wasn't exactly straight in 9th grade and didn't know how to handle it. Now I'm socially retarded and don't know how to talk to girls. I'm too uncomfortable with my body image to be gay and don't want my friends to think different of me. Never had a dad, so that probably didn't help. I just prefer to stalk girls. I like the suspense.
>>
There are a few reasons.

>I'm broke, financially, I can't afford to date.
>I'm broken, emotionally, I can't afford to trust.
>Either I'm bad at telling when people are interested in me, or very few people find me attractive.
>I'm paralyzed by fear and anxiety and have no idea what I'm meant to do anymore.
Just talk to people and be yourself...
Talk about what?
Whatever!
That's not helpful, that is so massively vague that it's harder to think of something to talk about.
>>
>>27695955
>What was the question?

>>27695709
>Why don't you have a girIfriend?
>>
>be at uni
>be poor as fuck
>get a job whilst at uni
>have money
>sleep five hours a night on a good night
>whatareweekends.jpeg
>"anon why are you single"
>?????????
>die
>>
>>27696120
I don't understand. You don't have a gf because you have an attitude? Are you fuckin' 11? Just drop the attitude.
>>
>>27696170
that really sound like a shitty life
>>
>>27696170
>#butwhy: the post
why are you doing this to yourself? what's the purpose? what's the goal? is it really worth it?
>>
>no degree
>no rich family
>still live on my own house
>30000 USD / year for doing basically nothing 36 hours per week
>have time to stay in shape
>have money to buy things and go places
>social retard but with a little bit of alcohol get to be acceptable
>kiss and have sex with even cute girls on a monthly basis
I know it's not polite, but I'm laughing at you all.
>>
>>27696183
>just

Let's follow this back a bit.
The poster said >"... becuase it's that fucking easy, right?"

>>27695911
>>>27695816
>>Because its that fuckin easy, right?
>With that attitude, nope, it will never be easy.

The way to change such a belief is to learn that it's in fact not hard, and the way to do that is to succeed.
Things are always "easy" after you've done them.
Before you do them it's hard. Trying to convince yourself that it's actually easy while you fail at it over and over just makes you feel worse.
>I can't even do this easy thing!

"Just" changing your outlook takes a massive amount of work and effort and time.
Now it's worth the effort and time, but "just" is a stupid word.
>>
>>27696346
>Things are always "easy" after you've done them.
Then just do it. Yes, just. You already know it's possible. Just do it. Do it.
>>
>>27695709
All male school. Fuck my life.
>>
>>27696265
>>social retard but with a little bit of alcohol get to be acceptable

This one gets me every time.
I was talking about being socially awkward and not knowing what to do say, having trouble plucking up the courage to approach women and so on, and a female friend said "does alcohol not help?"
>What?
Once I have a drink or two then the effort of talking to strangers doesn't seem remotely worth it.
When I'm sober I at least bother to try.
Pop a drink or two into me and I'm like "I don't give a shit about that anymore, time to try and build a massive tower out of these beer mats!"
(or dance, or talk to my friends about some random crap, but I'm much less likely to talk to people I don't know.)
I mean it's great because I'm having fun, but it does nothing to get me anywhere with women.
>>
>>27695709
>Are you gay, anon?
I'm seriously considering it.
I don't even care about girls anymore I can only think of myself in a relationship with either a femboi or a tranny.
>>
Why do I need a girlfriend?
>>
>>27696369
Can you juggle?
>No.
Here's three balls just juggle them.
>I can't just juggle them.
Look it's easy... *juggles*
>How long did it take to learn to do that?
That doesn't matter, just juggle.
>I can't just juggle, I'm pretty sure there's a learning curve and it takes some none zero amount of time.
Yeah, but just do it now.

>...
"Just do it" is some of the stupidest "do or do not, there is no try" bullshit.
Everything takes time to learn.
You can't succeed unless you try, you have to take steps, and fail and try again.
The "just" part is the objectionable part.
It is the spit in the face of the fact that the task is hard and takes work, perseverance and tenacity.
>>
>>27696429
>Once I have a drink or two then the effort of talking to strangers doesn't seem remotely worth it
that's your problem, mate. normal people behave differently.

>>27696504
ok man, bravo, you won, I'll stop replying. Keep living your life as you want... it certainly will bring you so many satisfactions and no regrets at all :)
>>
>>27696526
Just post better advice.
>>
>>27696591
>Just
It's not that easy lazyass
>>
>>27696619
I know... it's much easier to just post little sound bites like "be yourself" or "just do it" and then pretend that they have obvious complex meanings.
>>
>>27696231
>why are you doing this to yourself
because rent doesn't pay itself and papers don't write themselves

>what's the goal, what's the purpose?
Get my degree, make connections and land a job in corporate law.

>is it worth it
yes. Literally worth every second of "oh fuck my life I'm tired".

Literally only made this post to get my weekly winge and moan off my chest.
>>
>>27695709

>why don't you have a girlfriend?

Are you coming on to me?
>>
>>27696666
>yes
how?
>>
>>27695709
Gays are seldom alone
>>
>>27696666
You managed to weekly whine with quads.

Checked
>>
>>27696693
>how?
Connections, money, qt3.14 co-paralegal who I get coffee with who is fun to work with ( witty, competitive, qt, driven etc etc.) I work a lot now so I can relax a bit in two years. I'm not going to die or anything, I like what I do and I make sure I eat healthy food and don't flood my body with red bull or too much coffee.

Give it a few months anon, I'll be back with a post how /r9k/ helped me get a gf by giving me a place to be sad without letting people know it's me.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.