[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>10% of the grade is from class participation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: please.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>10% of the grade is from class participation
>>
You can get a note from a shrink to get it waived
>>
90 is still an A
>>
>mandatory privilege seminar
So that image is true. At least you're not a wagecuck, yet.
>>
>>27695497
>Had schizophrenia since I was like 13
>Stupid parents didn't have an idea so never got diagnosed
>Dropped out because of this from highschool
>Kicked out of house for not being able to get a job and keep it
>Life was hell up to 25 years old
Yeah, it is quite easy anon.
>>
File: 1459379597066.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459379597066.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>27695479
>5% extra credit for perfect attendance
>miss 3 classes

about to barely get a B in this class
>>
File: 1457496763070.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457496763070.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>50% of the grade for the class was you presenting a collage about yourself in front of the class

Only class I failed during high school
>>
>>27695599
what the fuck kind of class is that
>>
>>27695479
>"participation" means the professor picks names randomly off the 150+ person class register and asks little summary questions to be answered aloud by the person at the end of every lecture
No shit I actually had a class like this, I just gave up on the participation points altogether.
>>
File: happy-face[1].jpg (45 KB, 648x557) Image search: [Google]
happy-face[1].jpg
45 KB, 648x557
>10% of the grade is from ass farts shits 'n gay cum
>>
>20% of grade is participation
>literally dont talk
going to get fucked
>>
>10% of the grade is online participation on the forums
>Have to make one shitpost a week.
>Do it on 4chan instead.
>>
Participation when I studied involved attending the tutorials once a week. Giving credit for lectures was against university policy, except for this one crazy bitch who found a loop hole and refused to let us sit the exam if we didn't attend enough. OP just do your participation, it's literally free effortless marks.
>>
>>27696225
this is me for the only humanities class i have to take in uni

hopefully my teacher gives me credit anyways since she knows i am retard
>>
>>27696454
i think my teachers assume i am not retarted and just a mean person and they hate me for not talking
>>
>>27695518
Your parents sound like complete shit bags.
>>
>>27695479
I never had a problem with "class participation" just with working in groups. In fact, I was usually the only one answering questions or asking them.
>>
>assignments
>papers
>labs
>presentations

I hate this. Why can't I just follow lecture and study for an exam? All of this other shit gives me anxiety and makes my procrastination tendencies flare up.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.