[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw anti-depressants stopped working Now I'm back to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 8765.jpg (88 KB, 1274x1001) Image search: [Google]
8765.jpg
88 KB, 1274x1001
>tfw anti-depressants stopped working
Now I'm back to browsing this shitty board with all you underage faggots again.
I was gone for almost 3 weeks as well, doing other stuff like reading and just enjoying myself.
It doesn't feel good to be back.
>>
>>27695330
DONT FORGET WERE ALL HERE FOREVER
>>
>>27695330
Would that method actually work or am i getting my hopes up for nothing?
>>
>>27695837
The helium tank?
I think it does work if you do it properly and get a tank with near 100% helium.
Scary though.
>>
How and we're do you go to get diagnosed and get pills?
I've never known this. How do robots, who are recluse and avoid talking to people, even get pills and a diagnosis to begin with
>>
>>27695900
My sister made me an appointment at the doctor and he prescribed me pills and sent me for counselling (which is shit btw).
>>
>>27695330
I know that feeling anon. Family.
>>
>>27695330
Holy shit, anti depressants actually worked for a time? Did you actually fell better? Just knowing that they could actually change how you feel would be enough to keep me going through the periods of letting your resistance to it fade so you could go back on them. I've been on them for years now and haven't felt any different.
>>
>>27695900
Serotonin selective reuptake inhibitors suck don't bother

Benzos are where it's at though
>>
It's a mututal feeling, we don't want your depressed self-pitying ass here either

Either you're NEET PRIDE WORLD WIDE or you're a failed normie
>>
I was described some ssri's a few weeks ago,
haven't been taking them at all though.
Are they worth giving a shot?
>>
>>27697207

Yea, where it's at if you want to be an emotionless zombie fucktard rat with no memory

being a depressed anxious tard is a lot better than how those things make you feel
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.