[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone with braces who is over 21 tell me the cheapest route
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: pirahnamoutha.jpg (245 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
pirahnamoutha.jpg
245 KB, 960x1280
Can someone with braces who is over 21 tell me the cheapest route of getting braces? How much do you think it would cost? And as you can see, my teeth are spaced, so do i still need to get my top wisdom teeth removed?

All i want is my top row of teeth to be straight. That's all.

A girl once told me that I would look so much better with straight teeth. Please help me out, guys.
>>
>that tyrone face

Shouldn't you be out fucking white "thots", you fucking normie tyrone?
>>
File: 1322052245041.jpg (199 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1322052245041.jpg
199 KB, 640x480
>>27695132

Did she also tell you that you'd look so much better if you weren't a nigger?
>>
>21

You're out of luck nigga. Unless you have a job with good dental insurance you're not gonna get cheap braces.
>>
>>27695132

Braces will probably cost you about 4-5k.

Any necessary extractions will be like a thousand dollars a piece.
>>
>>27695160
hahaa, jokes on you. white thots don't like me

>>27695174
fuck.

>>27695184
they were quoting 8 - 11k for invasalign. and i think she told 7k just the top jaw.

do you think i should maybe consult with another ortho?
>>
What's a nigger doing on /r9k/?

I'm not even white.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.