[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want to have the level of self confidence that a cop or a politician
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1439139471248.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1439139471248.png
109 KB, 444x444
i want to have the level of self confidence that a cop or a politician has. What drug can provide this?
>>
Stimulants mixed with calming chems. Use a combination of caffeine anhydrous 50mg, oxiracetam 600mg, and theanine 120mg.

Best of luck, anon.
>>
Pretty much any stimulant. Cocaine or meth will be your best bets, depending on your area and what you can afford
>>
>>27695127
Narcissists are attracted to politics and the police force. There is probably nothing you can do but game.
>>
Speed, pretty much exactly what you're asking for and probably what a lot of politicians/businessmen use.
>>
>>27695127
just stimulants should do
>>
Stimulants, I recommend dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine).. you're also going to want to mix it with a benzo such as clonazepam (Klonopin). What the benzos will do is take away any slight unease the stimulants may bring. At low doses though you should not feel too horrible when on the stims, tho. They balance the feels out though and it's just an amazing combo. I feel like I can be anyone or do anything on this combo.
>>
>>27695170
Assuming you have no tolerance, nicotine is the best option. It's less anxiety promoting that other stimulants (but you gain tolerance to the stimulant effects very quickly if you overuse it).
>>
>>27695127
literally benzos
>>
>>27695224
this 2bh

Ativan works wonders for my social anxiety
>>
Adrenaline high from working out. 15 minutes a day is all you need.
>>
>>27695175
What's that?

original comment
>>
>>27695127
When you finally diiscover what the matrix is, you will gain this level of confidence
>take the red pill
>>
File: 1458071168277.png (58 KB, 1057x654) Image search: [Google]
1458071168277.png
58 KB, 1057x654
the appearance of confidence is not the same as confidence
>>
>>27696747
normalfags want you to look confident. its all that matter
>>
>cop
Alcohol.
>politician
Cocaine.
>>
>>27695127
cocaine.. but it's too short-lived
>>
>>27696589
a variety of amphetamines. fuck that
>>
a shot of liquor with a strong coffee in the morning.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.