[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you have nightmares? >tfw couple times a week dream about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: teraz spij i zapomnij o tym.jpg (62 KB, 999x749) Image search: [Google]
teraz spij i zapomnij o tym.jpg
62 KB, 999x749
do you have nightmares?

>tfw couple times a week dream about again being in school
>>
The only nightmare I have is when I wake up from a dream where I was cuddling with a qt girl and realize that there is no one else in bead with me.

feels had man
>>
Yes, after reading real life paranormie stories about the wilderness with lights off alone at night.
>>
File: 1459751445844.png (30 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1459751445844.png
30 KB, 657x527
The most fucked nightmare that I had recently was like a close up view of some doctor manipulating the head of a fetus and somehow twisting it to make it look like an alien, all the while it was alive and screaming in a kind of high pitched guttural voice.
>>
>>27695126
Nightmares are the only kind of dreams I have. I made a thread earlier, asking if anyone had any advice on how to have nice dreams, but obviously /r9k/ couldn't come up with a way to add positivity into our lives.
>>
I literally never remember my dreams. It sucks.
>>
>>27695581

I don't have nightmares very often. When I do, I get sleep paralysis, then I always dream that I'm lying in my bed and some fucking asshole demon or something fucks with me until I wake up. Shit feels pretty real, too. I always keep my eyes shut because I don't want to see whatever fucked up being is trying to torment me, but a few times I've felt my comforter being slowly pulled off of me from the foot of my bed, and a couple times where it felt like I was being lifted off of my bed. It almost always starts with me hearing a really loud wooshing noise and what feels like heavy gusts of wind pushing me down. It's intense and creepy, and it never fails to make me keep my light on for the rest of the night.
>>
>>27696027
That's pretty fucked up, shit worst nightmare i can remember is one where i got in a car wreck
>>
I rarely get nightmares and when I do I usually start lucid dreaming and overcome it by materializing guns or blades or magical powers like fireballs and freezeballs, summoning thunder and bombs or flying away and shit. I often intentionally create nightmares so I have something challenging to play with. In my dreams I am god. Wish I could sleep forever.
>>
Rarely, I feel like I barely dream, I cant remember anything, but bad dreams and even those happen so rarely.
Usually it has be fall in love with a girl who is always one step ahead of me and Im also escaping something. Last time it was a bear like thing that burned everything behind me as I ran away, it was spooky because it burned everything from the towns I lived in to my family.
>>
File: endme.jpg (17 KB, 272x262) Image search: [Google]
endme.jpg
17 KB, 272x262
I legitimately have anxiety dreams where the only thing wrong is that no one wants to hug me.

On the plus side, my dreams have had a strangely large amount of lesbian relationships lately.
>>
from my dream journal:

5APR
I was walking through a run down mansion on a sprawling abandoned estate at night with some kind of partner. There was some sense of danger, but it was never made clear what exactly it was or why we were there. It came time to rest. Suddenly, there were two familiar kids with us. It wasn't strange, they I just didn't notice them before it was time to take a break. We found a bedroom, and I put one to bed. We went another room over, opened the door and saw the same kid standing there. He immediately jumped the other person and tore out his throat with his teeth. They both fell backwards into the room and the door slammed behind them. It was me and the other kid at this point, and we turned to see a disfigured copy of him coming out of a closet. It lunged at me and got some deep gashes in on my arms and chest. I pinned it and tried to press its eyes in with my thumbs. The room began to swirl as it emitted demonic screeches, only stopping to bite my hand with filthy looking little teeth. I woke up at that point.

Not too crazy. One of my less weird ones in general.
I wake up slightly panicked or shocked maybe once every two weeks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.