[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what I analised the whole night till early morning about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 34523523633.jpg (76 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
34523523633.jpg
76 KB, 576x576
This is what I analised the whole night till early morning about myself;

I am the imaginary quantity equal to the square root of minus one, actually I am a being the same in quantity, size, degree, or value. The connecting vowel Chiefly forming words ending in -ana, -furious, -fic, -form, -fy, -gerous, -vorous is what I am. My name is an ancient or Latinized modern name like the names of animals and plants. Evangelio and I'm here as the earliest in time or order of development. My primary mentality or behavior is like a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

Since the fact of my being was as the state of living or having an objective reality was my objective first reality separated of any other life form. Because I'm banished on a very brutal and unfair manner. conclusively and determinately I was created with the action or judgment that is misguided or wrong.That is all about me for the moment except if you need to know mainly a predominantly main event ...

First, first name, at first, first of all, first aid, first time, the first, first class, love at first sight, first floor, for the first time but FIRST and unknown PAIN to lead a path in eternity.
>>
>>27694971
I'll 'analise' you in a minute if you don't shut up.
>>
File: April_07_0144.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
April_07_0144.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>27694981
YOU BETTER SHIT IN YOUR PANTS EVERY TIME I PLACE ON ANYONE BREWSER A HIGH EXTREMELY RIGHTEOUS THING YOU COCKSUCKER CAUSE SOMEDAY I WILL FINALLY BE NEAR YOU SO YOUR NIGHTMARES ABOUT ME COMES OUT FOR REAL STINKY ASSHOLE AND AGAIN DO IT MOTHERFUCKER
>>
You have autism kill yourself.
>>
>>27694971
Drugs are bad, anon
>>
File: April_07_0145.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
April_07_0145.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>27695013
I AM THE LIFE OF ANY ABNORMAL DISGUSTING FUCKED UP IN THE MIND WANNA BE EVIL WRONG MOTHERFUCKER I FORGOT TERRIBLE SICK MOTHERFUCKER

FUCK YOU
>>
>>27694971
Get some sleep, and if you still feel this way in the morning you'll know it's true

I love you, friend. Stay safe
>>
I challenge you to a nightmare battle, we will end this
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.