[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Krispy Kreme wagekek anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
Ask a Krispy Kreme wagekek anything
>>
Do you get free donuts.
>>
do you make the holes with ur dick
>>
Do make the glaze with cum?
>>
when is the best time to get fresh donuts?
>>
>>27694956
Yes
>>27694947
Yes and no, we actually switched to Dragon Dildos (DD) a few months ago. Supposedly, it increases efficiency by 15%. We are sure to flavor the DD's daily. (With typical Dick flavoring) This keeps the brand taste alive
>>
>>27694980
do you cum glaze for the icing you sick fuck
>>
>>27694993
Yeah, but we get the cum from Mexico. They harvest it in massive factories there
>>
>>27694924
What's the most common demographic of customer?
>>
>>27694924
hello is Krispy Kreme a nice place to get donuts?

i don't know anything about donut stores, but my mommy gets me donuts on my birthday

what if i decide to do it myself one day?!
>>
>>27695101
Bernie Sanders supporters, they love the glaze. A lot of the time, they pre order donuts with extra glaze on them.
>>27694973
We get donuts frozen, all we do it cook it, poke a hole in it, then marinate it in Mexican Semen
No such thing as fresh donuts. That being said, the cum is still warm around 5 AM
>>
>>27695118
Absolutely, your type loves the Special Snowman Donuts.
>>
>>27694924
Do you like Pepe more, or do you like Wojak more?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.